"SOFA KING" on

Mrs. Taylor is one hot mama and I respect that but when she climbs in super red she becomes competition. One mr. Taylor better get busy pulling some hp outa his ass or he might be sofa king divorced. Then she will want to be fast poked.

In my finding, Slowpoking is for the Women...They enjoy that more..

The Fastpoking is for us Men!!!

Stop being so Selfish there Darren!!! LOL......Ya gotta give a little to get a Little!

Mrs. Taylor is one hot mama and I respect that but when she climbs in super red she becomes competition. One mr. Taylor better get busy pulling some hp outa his ass or he might be sofa king divorced. Then she will want to be fast poked.

This hot mama will be your competition and all you're going to see is my "hot ass" when it passes you on the track quarterman! I am confident...I have "the Jeff Garmon" in my corner!! Need I say more??? :kick:

This may be Sofa King the best grudge maych yet.

If not, It's at least the most Sofa King interesting!!

Tim, Man you should have been there at freaking 2 AM with this chit started....I think thats the most I've laughed in a while!! Too bad you missed it dude....You should hung out longer!!!!

If not, It's at least the most Sofa King interesting!!

Tim, Man you should have been there at freaking 2 AM with this chit started....I think thats the most I've laughed in a while!! Too bad you missed it dude....You should hung out longer!!!!

Tim had to take his little fat kid to eat, and get the wet dog to bed, so it could wake him up in the morning

I would have stayed, but Wet Dog was ready to get home. She was Sofa king tired......

This hot mama will be your competition and all you're going to see is my "hot ass" when it passes you on the track quarterman! I am confident...I have "the Jeff Garmon" in my corner!! Need I say more??? :kick:

You know normally I would like hot ass in front of me but you can put it there after I beat you you better show the jeff garmon some hot ass while your at it you will sofa king need his attention.

You know normally I would like hot ass in front of me but you can put it there after I beat you you better show the jeff garmon some hot ass while your at it you will sofa king need his attention.

I have "the Mrs. Jeff Garmon" taking care of ALL his "hot ass needs"! Sounds like Quarterman might be a little worried? You are "sofa king" going to get your ass handed to you by a girl!! LOL

quarterman....i think you're bout to find out how sofa king bada$$ one red hot mama is gonna be after i dab on a little diesel fuel behind my ears and wiggle my hot a$$ :shake:in front of super redddddddddddddd while my hubby's under the hood...be afraid...VERY afraid....:clap:

Back