"SOFA KING" on

fatgirl.jpg

Just when I think I'm gonna make a Monday without seeing someone with their azz on backwards. I Sofa King did not need to see that. Damn you Phil! :hehe:

that' s the only kind of a$$ quarterman is gonna haul this year!!!! wait till these diesel darlings get done with him....it's on like donkey kong!!!!!

So did you two ever decide on prize.. then again if the Super Red Female crew is in bikinis....we all win!

fatgirl.jpg

haulinass.jpg

Phil,

This was Sofa King not the correct way to welcome Mrs. Taylor and Mrs. Garmon...... Hell, it still makes my eyes hurt Sofa King bad LOL

Welcome ladies. Now Slowpoke and Jeff will have to act straight LOL

I don't know how Darren Got into this, but after reading where its going, I expect, no DEMAND, that Darren write a complete how to article. Welcome to the site ladies.

Phill, Jeff If You Guys Need Any Help (spy Photos Of What We Do To The Black Mamba) Ya'll Give Me A Call, Because I Have A Bone To Pick With Quarterman After This 1/2 Ton Dyno Death Match, Because I Stil Think He Sh$$ Me Out Of 50 Hp. Oh And By The Way The Two Chicks That Are In The Back Of The Mambe Must Be Some Of Quartermans Neighbors Because I See Them Power Walking In The Afternoons Out In Front Of His Shop.

Phill, Jeff If You Guys Need Any Help (spy Photos Of What We Do To The Black Mamba) Ya'll Give Me A Call, Because I Have A Bone To Pick With Quarterman After This 1/2 Ton Dyno Death Match, Because I Stil Think He Sh$$ Me Out Of 50 Hp. Oh And By The Way The Two Chicks That Are In The Back Of The Mambe Must Be Some Of Quartermans Neighbors Because I See Them Power Walking In The Afternoons Out In Front Of His Shop.

Send some photos and I will let you be in charge of choosing the pit crew at the auditions!!! Just tell Darren it's for the short bus comments!

There are Sofa King many forces aligning against Darren it's not funny.

shhhh....don't tell his bride that the two chicks in the back of quarterman's truck shake their a$$es in front of him to help him with his horsepower!!!!

Timbo you are right I should not talk like that I appologize but I have been tempted beyond normal capacity but its still sofa king wrong. Mickey if you do this you might want seek a new truck to drive or maybe after I beat hotass in super red you could buy it from phil he will need the extra quarters to pay the sofa king alimony or the cost of the new needed hp.

Like I said Late Sat. night at Jeff's ( well, Really it was Sun. morn. already)....

Do ya'll reallized just how long you've got to keep up this Smack Talkin before TS?????

MAN this thread is Gonna Be HUGE-GANT-IC!!!!!

quarterman....sweetie....pah-leezzzz......it will be your quarters that will pay for the winning prize that goes to super hotass and her highhorsepower crew!!!!!!!!!!!! cha---ching$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back