"SOFA KING" on

I don't give a dam if you race in the nude I will have my blinders on and I will be focused but you better be carefull with the nude racing the launch is a beotch some things could impair your driving ability.

Quarterman with blinders on????? Sofa King NOT happening!!!! :umno: The only thing you will be focusing on is our hot a$$es in the winners circle.... :hehe::hehe:
And my girl that will be drivin don't have that BIG chest problem like Mrs. Garmon and I so the launch in the nude won't be a problem...

Poor, Poor Quarterman... So sad... So sad...

"The" Amy Long Garmon employee of Pimp Daddy

oh........red hota$$ diesel darling doesn't have the chest problems YET---but---with all the quarters $.02she's gonna collect after this a$$whoppin...she can buy a sofa king nice set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Yall are too much!!!:hehe:
Quarterman I don't believe you know what you have gotten yourself into:doh:

Hey Quarterman, should I have all my pit crew wear flip flops for you??

That is Sofa King funny, I just blew Pepsi all over my keyboard:hehe:

Thanks, as if I didn't want to go to TS bad enough. Sounds like I will have to make it next year.

Darren pooped in his hat Sofa King bad, I'm starting to feel sorry for him, but IT IS STILL SOFA KING ON...IDIOT!!!

Last edited:
There is Sofa King much fun to be had a TS every year, and this may very well be one of the best yet.

I Sofa King enjoy saying Sofa King.

Quarterman, I Sofa King hope you know who you are messing with....
My Sofa King hot a$$ (oh, i cant say that. Dont tell moms.) moms are going to make you wish you never showed up. :badidea:

TS is Sofa King fun, when is it?? I Sofa King need to know how long we have to loose some power to keep Darren from looking Sofa King bad!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

well people...i'm sofa king retiring to the high hp quarters to shake my hot a$$ for my hotrod black smokin diesel daddy ....this is sofa king going to ensure that my bff the red hot slowpoked hota$$ and our pit crew of diesel darlings can begin the longggggg high horsepower process on super red!!! that is of course the top secret stuff :charger:that "The" jeff garmon is going to perform!!! this process will entertain you with an a$$spankin win :shake:against two dimes and a nickel man....getcher quarters ready hotshot!!!!!!!!!!!! u are sofa king going down!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet dreams to all and especially to quarterman....dream of those flip flops, our pitcrew in thongs, areas below my neck, and a hota$$ biotch in a bikini driving super red....nitey nite!!!LOL:clap::cheer:

well people...i'm sofa king retiring to the high hp quarters to shake my hot a$$ for my hotrod black smokin diesel daddy ....this is sofa king going to ensure that my bff the red hot slowpoked hota$$ and our pit crew of diesel darlings can begin the longggggg horsepower improvement process on super red!!! that is of course the upgrade :charger:that "The" jeff garmon is going to perform!!! this process will entertain you with an a$$spankin win :shake:against two dimes and a nickel man....getcher quarters ready hotshot!!!!!!!!!!!! u are sofa king going down!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet dreams to all and especially to quarterman....dream of those flip flops, our pitcrew in thongs, areas below my neck, and a hota$$ biotch in a bikini driving super red....nitey nite!!!LOL:clap::cheer:

He'll never be able to sleep now...

well people...i'm sofa king retiring to the high hp quarters to shake my hot a$$ for my hotrod black smokin diesel daddy ....this is sofa king going to ensure that my bff the red hot slowpoked hota$$ and our pit crew of diesel darlings can begin the longggggg high horsepower process on super red!!! that is of course the upgrade :charger:that "The" jeff garmon is going to perform!!! this process will entertain you with an a$$spankin win :shake:against two dimes and a nickel man....getcher quarters ready hotshot!!!!!!!!!!!! u are sofa king going down!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet dreams to all and especially to quarterman....dream of those flip flops, our pitcrew in thongs, areas below my neck, and a hota$$ biotch in a bikini driving super red....nitey nite!!!LOL:clap::cheer:

You go take care of your hotrod black smokin diesel daddy and tell him to get back to work!! I'm bringing all the biotches out today!!! Hang in there Quarterman, you're in for a wild ride until TS!! :evil

Ok all this smack talking is sofa king fun but reality is going to be sofa king real and it will hurt sofa king bad so you might want to save your sofa king face and shut your pie holes and get busy making hp this will be sofa king necessary and I am currently already 150 or so hp ahead of you you are sofa king behind and will be playing catch up so smack sofa king some more I already have a plan for an addition 150hp so that puts behind by 250 to 300 hp or so this is sofa king not good for your sofa king victory so don't sofa king kid yourselfs ladies this is not my first sofa king rodeo. But on the other hand the challenge will be sofa king awesome to view from all the angles and curves I sofa king can't wait.

Ok all this smack talking is sofa king fun but reality is going to be sofa king real and it will hurt sofa king bad so you might want to save your sofa king face and shut your pie holes and get busy making hp this will be sofa king necessary and I am currently already 150 or so hp ahead of you you are sofa king behind and will be playing catch up so smack sofa king some more I already have a plan for an addition 150hp so that puts behind by 250 to 300 hp or so this is sofa king not good for your sofa king victory so don't sofa king kid yourselfs ladies this is not my first sofa king rodeo. But on the other hand the challenge will be sofa king awesome to view from all the angles and curves I sofa king can't wait.

You are sofa king drunk "cowboy"!!

What's up are you going to do go back to the 06 ways and build a We Todd set-up?? Fuel only...

On the contrary I haven't had a drop today you better get some sleep and take care of slow poke he is gonna need sofa king energy in the days to come.

Back