10 post minimum???

If it was a 100 post minimum we'd spend our days deleting 99 posts of bullsh!t from guys trying to hit the mark.

I wish I knew about the 10 posts before writing a huge PM to a fellow puller just to have it tell me I couldn't send it. 10 Is a good rule though. Oh and this is Post 9 for me.... where can i post 10......

I'll just leave this right here
6d491418.jpg

No don't make it 100 yet, i'm only at 58 :bang... I guess i'm like the op, new and read more than I type, but that is only because i don't want to talk out of my azz and act like I know something. I am learning as much as I can without asking too many duuumb questions:doh:

The truck in my avatar is the first diesel I've owned and that is why I'm here(to learn as much as possible).

Last edited:
No don't make it 100 yet, i'm only at 58 :bang... I guess i'm like the op, new and read more than I type, but that is only because i don't want to talk out of my azz and act like I know something. I am learning as much as I can without asking too many duuumb questions:doh:

The truck in my avatar is the first diesel I've owned and that is why I'm here(to learn as much as possible).

Ya i dont know sh!t about diesels and I just talk to cover that fact up :hehe: :bang

Back