10 post minimum???

If it was a 100 post minimum we'd spend our days deleting 99 posts of bullsh!t from guys trying to hit the mark.

How about a time limit? If it was a month there wouldn't be anything anyone could do but wait.$.02

I wish I knew about the 10 posts before writing a huge PM to a fellow puller just to have it tell me I couldn't send it. 10 Is a good rule though. Oh and this is Post 9 for me.... where can i post 10......

I wish I knew about the 10 posts before writing a huge PM to a fellow puller just to have it tell me I couldn't send it. 10 Is a good rule though. Oh and this is Post 9 for me.... where can i post 10......

Maybe somewhere useful?

I'll just leave this right here
6d491418.jpg

Wow that's great! Real big player in the site...

No don't make it 100 yet, i'm only at 58 :bang... I guess i'm like the op, new and read more than I type, but that is only because i don't want to talk out of my azz and act like I know something. I am learning as much as I can without asking too many duuumb questions:doh:

The truck in my avatar is the first diesel I've owned and that is why I'm here(to learn as much as possible).

Last edited:
No don't make it 100 yet, i'm only at 58 :bang... I guess i'm like the op, new and read more than I type, but that is only because i don't want to talk out of my azz and act like I know something. I am learning as much as I can without asking too many duuumb questions:doh:

The truck in my avatar is the first diesel I've owned and that is why I'm here(to learn as much as possible).

Ya i dont know sh!t about diesels and I just talk to cover that fact up :hehe: :bang

Back