Central Texas Dyno Day And Big Dawg Shootout!!!

Clutch1, we are most likely meeting in elgin on friday night again and crashing there if you wanna come up there.

I might have to try and make this, it would give me a reason to miss work... uh I mean add stuff to my truck lol. Isn't Buda up towards Dallas?

AH yes and the black dodge is down again LOL.
i really want to dyno this thing if i can keep the thing running.
took the OD unit out on the trans so no can make that drive until dave goerend works his majic for me and um well the truck is down and the wife does not know the differance between a tranny and a turbo LOL so there is some under cover work going on as well :) maybe next go around.

good deal man hope to see you there!

of coarse that will also depend on if i don't break something else before then LOL. i don't know what it will do on the dyno probably not going to be top dog but it puts out enough to break stuff now :hehe: maybe i will get some *nx* and see if i can't twist the whole truck *bdh*

of coarse that will also depend on if i don't break something else before then LOL. i don't know what it will do on the dyno probably not going to be top dog but it puts out enough to break stuff now :hehe: maybe i will get some *nx* and see if i can't twist the whole truck *bdh*

So I already have confirmed 2 1000HP trucks, and one that will probably be fairly close to 900HP

oh crap, rick is coming! Everyone leave your sisters and girlfriends at home!

Hardy har har har...

U forget dude, border work dont end, and right now i DONT have the days off... so im up a creek without a paddle....:bang:poke:

Ill make some trades and see what i can come up with... and besides, trucks still under the knife per say.. soo..... yeah... well see...

See ya there if i make it scott.. if not ill dyno the mighty 93 ranger and win the low hp title of the day, ill give tyler a run for his money :hehe::bang:eek:wned:

Rick

Back