Central Texas Dyno Day And Big Dawg Shootout!!!

Logan it is a DJ248c Duallys will have to remove the outsides, but there is air availably to pull the wheels. Logan was that you last summer in Port A on the beach under Chris's tent in the rain?

Jared

Logan it is a DJ248c Duallys will have to remove the outsides, but there is air availably to pull the wheels. Logan was that you last summer in Port A on the beach under Chris's tent in the rain?

Jared

Bummer loose half my traction !

To jared or duane are the guys that are running duallys going to have to bring there own jacks, and impacts to pull thier outers off or is ART going to have that stuff like last year?

i thought the same thing because wes always had the big dawg dyno days up around dallas.

You know Mike, I know for a fact that the BIG DAWG Dyno has always been held in North Texas. At least for the last 5 or 6 years.

This year the Central Texas, and Dallas area Diesel clubs are getting together thus it being a "texas rally"

Oddlyy enough if you go to www.BigDawgDyno.com it just happens to forward to SMDiesel Performance, the original and continuing host of the Big Dawg Dyno

~Wes~

You know Mike, I know for a fact that the BIG DAWG Dyno has always been held in North Texas. At least for the last 5 or 6 years.

Oddlyy enough if you go to www.BigDawgDyno.com it just happens to forward to SMDiesel Performance, the original and continuing host of the Big Dawg Dyno

~Wes~

I may have miss worded my origninal post this is simply the big dawg challenge i apologize for any miss understanding.

I may have miss worded my origninal post this is simply the big dawg challenge i apologize for any miss understanding.

Not a problem on your part. You were just relaying info.

The problem comes in that BIG DAWG is the dyno event that I sponsor and have hosted, this event should have never used the name.

At the BullyDog/ODRA event this last weekend I had numerous guys come up to me inquiring about my dyno event in central texas. Hence me making mention of this little oversight on their part.

~Wes~

I am signed up and ready to go. Hopefully i will have a few more mods up and going by then but if not i will be good for atleast 565hp

Not a problem on your part. You were just relaying info.

The problem comes in that BIG DAWG is the dyno event that I sponsor and have hosted, this event should have never used the name.

At the BullyDog/ODRA event this last weekend I had numerous guys come up to me inquiring about my dyno event in central texas. Hence me making mention of this little oversight on their part.

~Wes~

I will be sure to relay the info

Back