Central Texas Dyno Day And Big Dawg Shootout!!!

well Tranny came in now just got to get the thing in this weekend but the turbo's have not made it so looks like i will wait for the next one.
I would hate to show up and have big blue lay down bigger numbers! Rotflmao

Ain't gonna happen. LOL

besides the fact i would like to shake his hand in real person since me and blue have never met and i take the liberty of giving him some shat once in awhile LOL.

who know's blue we might lay down the lowest #'s in 2 classes 12v would be mine and you cover the 24v group LOL lowest dyno #'s with the lots of mod's.

See justin, there is some competition. LOL I was heading outside to swap injectors out, again, but maintenance is working on the dumpster and I'm not allowed to work on the truck in the parking lot.

That sucks just go to the walmart parking lot i have done a bunch of stuff there because they have great lighting.

you've still got a 2 weeks man...maybe you can get the turbos in by then!

yes maybe getting them in is one thing but i got to get them installed .
going to try to relocate the cooler while doing the trans swap so maybe if they come in it will just be install and adjust and start rolling.:charger:

Boy the pot just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter, Dan from Valair Clutch has been gracious enough to throw in $250 cash for the second place in the big dawg challange. Bringing the total for that place to $250 gift certificate from Industrial, $250 CASH and 20% of the total entry fees from the event.

Thanks again Dan and if any of yall need a clutch from mild to wild visit their website @
www.valairinc.com or call them @ 940-327-0682

so how many are signed up for the big dawg challenge? And are there going to be any magazines out this year?

Guys we need more trucks to sign up for the Big Dawg. No one will know who is registered till the event but we need at least 10 trucks to do the event and we are still a few shy. Com'on there is a lot of cash and prizes at stake there's gotta be some outta towners needing to come down for the Texas hospitality and best of all $$$$$$$$. Don't miss this one.

The event Sunday also starts at 9am not the previous 12 noon as stated.

Jared

This is great guys glad to see more people are coming should be one heck of a good time...Dan from Valair clutch told me on Friday that he was going to bring at least 20 cases of beer with him as a part of his excellent sponsorship

Dan is deffinately the man! I would really like to go but my compresor wheel just started scrubbing the housing! :doh:

Cant argue there

Dan is the man! So far so good here, tuning my ride as we speak to 500 horses (before some magic will be done on it) ;) BUT i dont have the day off from work.. and so far no trade takers.. who wants to give up a friday, saturday and sunday? :(

stilllookinforatradeforworkaswespeak

Rick

Well that sucks Rick. I told my boss 2 months in advance that I wanted the 12th off. Hell, if he still didn't let me off then I would just call in sick and get out of town.:woohoo:

Hey boys I hate to spring this one this late in the game, but I spoke to Cody at A.R.T the guys there would prefer it if we could all have the cash to pay for the dyno event it would make everything run faster and more smoothly. Thanks

DUANE

Back