Central Texas Dyno Day And Big Dawg Shootout!!!

Cody at American Racing Technology is a great guy and they put on a awesome event

I hope they cover the cars inside the shop, cuz it's gonna get pretty smokey. Last year, after this one guy dynoed it took almost 10 minutes for the smoke to clear out.

I hope they cover the cars inside the shop, cuz it's gonna get pretty smokey. Last year, after this one guy dynoed it took almost 10 minutes for the smoke to clear out.

very true...and I'm sure there will be some serious coal roalin' goin' on this year too.

awesome facilities! I love looking at the vipers they usually bring out

Yea and cody owns them all too :hehe: Have you seen his GT-40?? Supposed to be taking off the supercharger and dropping in two big twins and shooting for like 1400 hp or something like that.

Hell, the vipers and other cars are the only reason I go to this event. I could care less about a 600hp truck. LOL I'd love to watch them strap one of those blown vipers on the dyno while we are there. That would be cool to watch a viper compete with the big boys.

We have Another Sponsor!

Dave @ BD Power has been Generous enough to sponsor the closest to 350HP, 500HP and 650HP classes with BD Gift Certificates in the amount of:

$200-650HP
$150-500HP
$100-350HP

If yall are looking at buying power parts you need to give Dave @ BD a call they carry everything from tuners, exhausts, to turbos, and intercoolers. You can call him Toll Free @ 800-887-5030 ext... 105

Well I wish I knew who sponsored it last year, because I know I had to have won the 350 hp class since I hit 350, but I was never contacted.

Any chance on having a class for lowest power with the most parts? LOL

Looking forward to going again this year and photographing everything. Heck, I still have soot in it from last year…O-well I needed the shot :)

Dang still need to sign up.....might be trying to swing a silver bullet by then. :D

well Tranny came in now just got to get the thing in this weekend but the turbo's have not made it so looks like i will wait for the next one.
I would hate to show up and have big blue lay down bigger numbers! Rotflmao

well Tranny came in now just got to get the thing in this weekend but the turbo's have not made it so looks like i will wait for the next one.
I would hate to show up and have big blue lay down bigger numbers! Rotflmao

you've still got a 2 weeks man...maybe you can get the turbos in by then!

Back