So where are these 700hp 6.4L Power Strokes?

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I've heard around the grapevine that there are a few 6.4L guys running big tunes (Spartan, SCT) that have put down over 700hp at the wheels. :nos: I've seen low 500s on just a tune, filter, and dpf delete, so I think it is possible. I've yet to see any graphs yet on nitrous'd 6.4L's though, just a lot of conjecture. I know someone did 600s at last year's TS....

I don't think there at 700 yet but I wouldn't scoff to much at them. My buddy has an 08 he just did the dpf delete on and a big spartan tuner, and the truck runs pretty damn good for only an exhaust and tuner. It will set you right back in the seat as it burns off all four 35's. Once they have the bigger injection pumps out I think those trucks are gonna make some big numbers. But time will tell.

I can honestly say there are no 700 RWHP 6.4s there is simply not enough fuel for it. I hit 539 on dyno with a video on youtube, it had more on it just the guy doin it never did diesels before that day.

I'd say it's totally possible to make 700 on spray if these trucks are making over 500 on fuel....I just wanna SEE it. :pop:

I don't think there at 700 yet but I wouldn't scoff to much at them. My buddy has an 08 he just did the dpf delete on and a big spartan tuner, and the truck runs pretty damn good for only an exhaust and tuner. It will set you right back in the seat as it burns off all four 35's. Once they have the bigger injection pumps out I think those trucks are gonna make some big numbers. But time will tell.

:what:

:hehe:

you gotta be careful about losing your vision momentarily as the g-forces throw you back while all four tires burn off!!! kinda like in fast & furious when he does that cool wheelstand on the street while boiling the rear tires

i hate to disagree with the ignorance in this thread, but you cummin's tard's are in for a very rude awakening... 600 with just a tuner is just a few days away... the 6.4 will soon be eating up the cummins. now when it comes to block strength, etc..thats a different story, because its untested and i doubt it will handle the 1000rwhp that the cummins will, but in the capability department..look out. the 6.4 is mean, real mean. if anyone can post a graph over 500 in a CR cummins with just a tuner and intake..please do. i'm a fan of all fast diesel's, but the 6.4 will eat any CR cummins mod for mod... even the tranny is WAY stronger. my CC/SB 4x4 just went 8.40 @ 81 in the 1/8th with just a tuner...thats a 13.0-13.1 ...and i ATE a 24v with gauges on the freeway today...he rolled by with a baby puff of smoke and noise..big mistake.

you gotta be careful about losing your vision momentarily as the g-forces throw you back while all four tires burn off!!! kinda like in fast & furious when he does that cool wheelstand on the street while boiling the rear tires

From the previews of the newest F&F movie, it appears as if you do a tire squealing wheel stand on dirt in a Grand National.

I think it's possible. I mean Elite has those turbo upgrades for the twins and sticks says head porting also. So I think there might be one out there. Someone on here posted that the dual pumps or modded ones where coming soon I can't remeber what thread. I just think the Rods would be the weak link much lke all V8's I haven't seen any for sale but you can always have custom ones made. I am not a hater I am a Ford Guy I would like to see them step up. Now the thing is how well the 6.7 Scorpion is going to be.

I think that if a 6.7 Cummins had as open a computer as a 6.4 it would be possible.

Im just glad to see International caught on to the CR concept 7 years after every body else.

24v with gauges and a superchip aint a big kill.$.02

i hate to disagree with the ignorance in this thread, but you cummin's tard's are in for a very rude awakening... 600 with just a tuner is just a few days away... the 6.4 will soon be eating up the cummins. now when it comes to block strength, etc..thats a different story, because its untested and i doubt it will handle the 1000rwhp that the cummins will, but in the capability department..look out. the 6.4 is mean, real mean. if anyone can post a graph over 500 in a CR cummins with just a tuner and intake..please do. i'm a fan of all fast diesel's, but the 6.4 will eat any CR cummins mod for mod... even the tranny is WAY stronger. my CC/SB 4x4 just went 8.40 @ 81 in the 1/8th with just a tuner...thats a 13.0-13.1 ...and i ATE a 24v with gauges on the freeway today...he rolled by with a baby puff of smoke and noise..big mistake.

Well, for the most part, an old school 04.5 that I drive did 512 with an intake, crappy edge boxes, and exhaust gutted. And I did it with my head gasket in one piece, for over 120,000 miles! :)

the 6.4's are fords best yet so far, however, it will be replaced with a new ford soon, so, the market for the 6.4's will be small I suspect. :kick:

How many 6.4 trucks have had bad turbo's? I seen one trying to stay in front of me on the on ramp (one lane on ramp...) just puking out blue smoke. Typical ford weenie driver on his cell, driving his over priced bucket of bolts. I L O L ed :)

Guess thats not as bad as the front end death wobble you get from a Dodge rack and pinion on a 4x4:doh:

But the 3/4 and 1 tons dont have rack and peanut on the 4x4:poke:

Wait, let me check............

yep, just as I thought. My headgasket is still intact.:kick::hehe:

I really want to see them step there games up. Question is whos going to be the first to take off the twins and throw on a big single.

Back