So where are these 700hp 6.4L Power Strokes?

I sure hate to see this thread die. I guess it will die now, since the original question was answered. :(

Well, since it was started almost purposely to insinuate the fact that they don't exist, I wouldn't expect much action now that it's common knowledge.

might be awhile before we see that...
Did hear of a reg cab that went 11.45 this weekend

Wonder who will be the first crew cab in the 11's

My moneys on Shiny Tiger, I heard he's going to pull the pin on that thing and let it all hang out at the Nor Cal Event :rockwoot:

I'm pretty sure a crew cab will run high 11's with the same mods as Aarons truck, which went 11.45. I've run 12.5 in a crew cab(a while ago) on a bone stock trans. With a built trans, upgraded converter, and the power of the new tunes, it's definitley feasible.

i thought i heard that the 6.4 pulling truck on a couple other sites is looking for 800 on fuel? that would be pretty sweet! obviously that's WORLDS away from 1000 but would be a great start for an engine thats been out for a year or two

i hate to disagree with the ignorance in this thread, but you cummin's tard's are in for a very rude awakening... 600 with just a tuner is just a few days away... the 6.4 will soon be eating up the cummins. now when it comes to block strength, etc..thats a different story, because its untested and i doubt it will handle the 1000rwhp that the cummins will, but in the capability department..look out. the 6.4 is mean, real mean. if anyone can post a graph over 500 in a CR cummins with just a tuner and intake..please do. i'm a fan of all fast diesel's, but the 6.4 will eat any CR cummins mod for mod... even the tranny is WAY stronger. my CC/SB 4x4 just went 8.40 @ 81 in the 1/8th with just a tuner...thats a 13.0-13.1 ...and i ATE a 24v with gauges on the freeway today...he rolled by with a baby puff of smoke and noise..big mistake.

:blahblah1: OK numbers, But nothing to pound your chest over.

Last edited:
I dont know why some people get their panties in a wad, no matter who you are you have to show respect. The cummins has never been able to hang with the duramax mod for mod and now these fords are even better. I thought it was impressive that I could get 524rwhp on a bone stock Dmax with a tune only (even stock air filter) but the fords are even showing that up. I have never cared for the powerstroke but I am a ford fan, if they would have had this 6.4 out in 2006 when I bought my new duramax I would be driving a ford right now.

I cant wait to see someone crack or even get close to 1000hp, I would like to hear how the motor holds together, if they last for a while at those numbers I will be buying a new ford 6.4L

I dont know why some people get their panties in a wad, no matter who you are you have to show respect. The cummins has never been able to hang with the duramax mod for mod and now these fords are even better. I thought it was impressive that I could get 524rwhp on a bone stock Dmax with a tune only (even stock air filter) but the fords are even showing that up. I have never cared for the powerstroke but I am a ford fan, if they would have had this 6.4 out in 2006 when I bought my new duramax I would be driving a ford right now.

I cant wait to see someone crack or even get close to 1000hp, I would like to hear how the motor holds together, if they last for a while at those numbers I will be buying a new ford 6.4L

i would suggest waiting for ford's new 6.7... looks VERY promising from what i've heard from the big 6.4 tuners

I'm pretty sure a crew cab will run high 11's with the same mods as Aarons truck, which went 11.45. I've run 12.5 in a crew cab(a while ago) on a bone stock trans. With a built trans, upgraded converter, and the power of the new tunes, it's definitley feasible.

I would love to see it, and Mike (bigrpowr) has hit 12.3 in his crew cab on the bottle, so i know its close, even on a stock trans its probably possible

Things have been quite in the innovative camp....too quite, which, i hope this means, youll be showing us something very cool very soon.

eric- you have a slip? i'd love to compare ours. mine was not hitting the second stage til 3rd gear..to keep my trans alive... im sure i could have gone 12.0 but i wasnt willing to sacrifice the tranny over it.

eric- you have a slip? i'd love to compare ours. mine was not hitting the second stage til 3rd gear..to keep my trans alive... im sure i could have gone 12.0 but i wasnt willing to sacrifice the tranny over it.

Plenty of them. I only run one stage with a .068 jet as of now. I've only been able to muster a 12.2 out of the crew cab, but then again that's the wifes truck and I don't want the sunglasses to fly out of the holder on the launch. :poke:

My Reg. Cab 6.4L only has 3k miles, so I'll change oil before giving it a hard beating. We have plenty of mid 12 time slips on fuel only with regular cab trucks, but I'm planning on testing out the high pressure tune really soon on the spray. All runs are on stock trans, but I imagine I'll need a trans once we start really throwing the spray to it.

Plenty of them. I only run one stage with a .068 jet as of now. I've only been able to muster a 12.2 out of the crew cab, but then again that's the wifes truck and I don't want the sunglasses to fly out of the holder on the launch. :poke:

My Reg. Cab 6.4L only has 3k miles, so I'll change oil before giving it a hard beating. We have plenty of mid 12 time slips on fuel only with regular cab trucks, but I'm planning on testing out the high pressure tune really soon on the spray. All runs are on stock trans, but I imagine I'll need a trans once we start really throwing the spray to it.

so you're running 12.2's in a cc/sb 4x4 6.4 with a jet that small?? im jealous.

Back