So where are these 700hp 6.4L Power Strokes?

1300 posts!!!!! Just wanted to be the guy that made it hit 1300. Can it die now??:bang

fail2eo3.jpg

i just think its so cool that they have already stopped making them. hummm i wounder y:eek:wned:

lol we've gone over this SEVERAL times in this thread already :bang emissions plus the hurt relations between ford and international during the 6.0 days

yup.. lifes a *****.. the 7.3 guys always hated the 12 valve guys cause they could make power cheap and easy. Now the 12 valve guys are *****in (at least me) that the 6.4 guys can make power by damn near plugging your cell phone into the truck. Thank god the 12 valve still makes more power :hehe:

yup.. lifes a *****.. the 7.3 guys always hated the 12 valve guys cause they could make power cheap and easy. Now the 12 valve guys are *****in (at least me) that the 6.4 guys can make power by damn near plugging your cell phone into the truck. Thank god the 12 valve still makes more power :hehe:

yeah a heavily modified 12 valve and you cant do it on a stock trans either :kick:

was this a joke? everyone who's anyone knows that the VP44 is whats really under that hood

Nah. Everyone is saying 12 valve this and 12 valve that. No, it should be p-pump this and p-pump that.

Someone p-pump a 6.4....:charger:

I just dont understand the bashing of the 6.4...its proving to be a great platform so far so why not respect it? I think its great that most of you guys are suportive but I guess there will always be haters on good things

i dont hate the 6.4 but i would like to talk to someone who has one that has something other than a hot programmer. does anybody own here that has one done full exhuast, intake, programmer, and fuel pump, and done away with some of the emmissions on theirs.

When somebody gets dual cp3s and a real set of twins for one of these Ferds, I'm bettin 800-1000 at the wheels easy.

i dont hate the 6.4 but i would like to talk to someone who has one that has something other than a hot programmer. does anybody own here that has one done full exhuast, intake, programmer, and fuel pump, and done away with some of the emmissions on theirs.

ive done everything you mention...blocked off the egr..headstuds... i just havent done a fuel pump..but at 700 rwhp, i really dont have the desire to mess with the fuel system.

Back