Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

Cessna Motorsports in Cherrytree, PA 814-743-5235. Normally charges 100 per run but will discount if more than one truck goes. Sounds like you have your truck running good Phil!

Cessna Motorsports in Cherrytree, PA 814-743-5235. Normally charges 100 per run but will discount if more than one truck goes. Sounds like you have your truck running good Phil!

I've been meaning to go out there. They're only about 15 miles from my house. My cousin is friends with them and said that he could get him and I the dyno for as long as we wanted. I didn't know if they did many diesels though.

Hey guys from all of us at sarver auto, i would like to give a big thanks to ron for starting this thread and keeping up with it, Caleb thanks for getting all the duramaxs to come out it wasnt all dodges this year and steve thanks for the help, sorry about getting your tip all dirty lol... Thanks to everyone that showed up and made it such a good turn out we hope everyone had a good time and this was for fun only we tried to keep it running as smooth as possible but we are still learning... for some people that werent happy with what their truck put out we understand people are going to be disapointed but it happens just because you upgraded things on your truck doesnt always mean its gonna make more power. I had a dodge that last year i put a cam in it and all kinds of head work done on it same turbo and injectors and it made 20 hp less then before on the same dyno. everyone is gonna have a different opinon... Again thanks to everyone that showed up and to everyone that helped out... maybe we will see all of you this fall if not next summer.. Thanks Brandon Bryan Brendon and parents

Hey guys from all of us at sarver auto, i would like to give a big thanks to ron for starting this thread and keeping up with it, Caleb thanks for getting all the duramaxs to come out it wasnt all dodges this year and steve thanks for the help, sorry about getting your tip all dirty lol... Thanks to everyone that showed up and made it such a good turn out we hope everyone had a good time and this was for fun only we tried to keep it running as smooth as possible but we are still learning... for some people that werent happy with what their truck put out we understand people are going to be disapointed but it happens just because you upgraded things on your truck doesnt always mean its gonna make more power. I had a dodge that last year i put a cam in it and all kinds of head work done on it same turbo and injectors and it made 20 hp less then before on the same dyno. everyone is gonna have a different opinon... Again thanks to everyone that showed up and to everyone that helped out... maybe we will see all of you this fall if not next summer.. Thanks Brandon Bryan Brendon and parents

Thanks for having us Brendon, and family. I'll be there everytime. It's great to have a place where everyone comes together so close to the ranch.
Thanks again !!!!!

Jeff i never got to meet you in person, I didnt really have anytime to walk around and meet people but hopefully next time. Brian i saw you and your dad walking around but didnt see either one of your trucks?

watching you guys try to just get your arms under jeffs truck to strap it down was worth the price of admission :lolly:

DSCN0088.jpg

Last edited:
photobucket is so slow.... been uploading for over 24hrs now.... it still has about 10 trucks to go... i think youtube would of been faster... but you guys can save these ones

i think 3rd gear doing 55 will not smoke lol

:Cheer: THanx Brendon, It was a great time, You guys got a good thing goin, ill do waht i can to help ya all out when ever ya want! Be talkin at ya soon, I should have a few free evening next week!!!

Great event for being local! The sarver auto guys did a great job at setting up and keeping it all organized. even looked like they added some stone to keep everything run easiar. I cant get stuff to load on photobucket but heres some pics!

DSCN4405.jpg

DSCN4409.jpg

DSCN4424.jpg

DSCN4422.jpg

DSCN4419.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks! It runs alright! Started pulling it apart tonight. The turbo took too many hits from my t/c not unlocking last year. Hopefully I have that resolved. That's why I didn't make to Sarver, I didn't want to push the truck that hard until I get the turbo rebuilt...Looking for a 66 maybe...So I can run with the big dogs and on the street...How are those trac bars!?

They look good! Havent put them to real use yet other than street driven couple times. I dont drive my truck in the winter.

Back