Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

Rick on Dockboys list I counted 56 trucks. At Sarver they did 52. With a little refinement this event will top notch. The last 3 years a nice NAPA tool box has been given as a prize, along with a 3.5 ton NAPA floor jack this year. You guys need to come by the next event at Sarver. Thanks Steve B.

dont forget some nice lookin t shirts and hot dogs and pop :rockwoot:

ahh im just bustin your stones, it sounded good on the dyno

besides there is no electrical garbage to even need advanced warning of under my hood :rockwoot:

Rick on Dockboys list I counted 56 trucks. At Sarver they did 52. With a little refinement this event will top notch. The last 3 years a nice NAPA tool box has been given as a prize, along with a 3.5 ton NAPA floor jack this year. You guys need to come by the next event at Sarver. Thanks Steve B.

Right on Steve. It would be nice to see some of the easterners come out for this one. I know Ted was game when I asked him to come over, but he had a wedding to attend.
Maybe my buddy Jim will be able to attend the whole day next time to allow you guys more time to work on the Quad stack camper you were discussing. LOL good stuff.

Hey there guys, this is Isaac Griffith with the 04 GMC. I met some of you on Saturday. If you want to try a Superflow dyno, there's one 30min north of me. He can really load it up. I made 530hp and 1030tq stp corrected there last year before i changed manifolds, up-pipes, and intercooler tubing. Saturday i only saw 28 psi and 466 hp, 750 tq. It wasnt putting a load on me at all. So im goin back up there to see how much the difference is. Saturday was more about the competition and everyone being on the same conditions. It wasnt the time to get your actual highest numbers.

Hey there guys, this is Isaac Griffith with the 04 GMC. I met some of you on Saturday. If you want to try a Superflow dyno, there's one 30min north of me. He can really load it up. I made 530hp and 1030tq stp corrected there last year before i changed manifolds, up-pipes, and intercooler tubing. Saturday i only saw 28 psi and 466 hp, 750 tq. It wasnt putting a load on me at all. So im goin back up there to see how much the difference is. Saturday was more about the competition and everyone being on the same conditions. It wasnt the time to get your actual highest numbers.

Welcome to Comp D Isaac! I'd like get on that thing sometime. I did talk to sarver auto and they said their dyno can really load if they set it up that way say if I went to custom tune. Hell, I'll prob use both. :snoop:

Was nice talking with you there, is the superflow you speek of at Little Power Shop?

Rick, we need to get the list up . A little over 50 trucks were dynoed. Thanks Steve B.

Did anyone notice Steve looked taller? Thats because we lightened is wallet by $1 for lunch!

Thanks Steve!

I think that was a fine dyno show, hats off to everyone.

I agree, I had a great time up there and it would be nice to have some more people to share at least part of the 4 hour drive with.

Where at? Can you provide some details? This is Phil you met last year at Lawrence Co Fair

You guys need to come by the next event at Sarver. Thanks Steve B.

Your right we will have to make it a point to do that next year. You guys should put an event on tn the fall too... Then I wont have to wait as long :hehe:

Your right we will have to make it a point to do that next year. You guys should put an event on tn the fall too... Then I wont have to wait as long :hehe:

it was talked about......only stipulation is nobody from the mumau area is allowed to win anything :rules:

hey hightech, did you buddy ever go back to pick up the floor jack? the kid with the white silver and blue truck?

it was talked about......only stipulation is nobody from the mumau area is allowed to win anything :rules:

In that case nobody from the "Mumau area" should have to pay the 60.00 entry.:poke:

Last edited:
:hehe: i guess almost winning the top prize in a 2wd is a WIN in itself

It was a win. The tool box is in my shop. Luckily for me the fellow that sneaked in to take the win was also a friend.
We are both winners now :).:thankyou2:

what was the jack for and no we didnt get it... if i would of known what the standings were i would of stayed... im guessing closest 3 pulls seeming they were 3hp difference and he was driving it for his first time... i was impressed

more pics and vids to follow... no internet for the last few days

and next year there wont be just one 12V.... i will have mine there

what was the jack for and no we didnt get it... if i would of known what the standings were i would of stayed... im guessing closest 3 pulls seeming they were 3hp difference and he was driving it for his first time... i was impressed

more pics and vids to follow... no internet for the last few days

and next year there wont be just one 12V.... i will have mine there

You drivin it?

Back