Billit crank

Roger Zeedyk

Does anyone know of a shop that could make a billet crank ASAP? I have tried all the big names Crower, Scat, ect. Where do the tractor pullers get em?
Thanks!!!1

Last edited:
you might tell us what your looking for then, that way people can guide you where to go...

Southern Illinois Crankshaft or Murphy's Motor Service

But your just not going to get one asap it dose take time to get a crankshaft

COMP461 said:
why

that is one part that dosent seem to break,

Sounds like they broke one, eh Comp? Maybe they are pushing it harder then yer old buddy?

That is how we know how much power everyone is making, and why we knew the west coast correction factor was off on the dynos, back in the day, from the drivetrain parts they were breaking.

Not sure if you wil have any luck but you could call

Bryant Racing Inc... Anaheim, Ca (714)535-2695

Callies... Fostoria, OH (419)435-2711

Ohio Crankshaft... Greenville OH 1-800-333-7113

Winberg Crankshafts... Englewood, CO (303)783-2234

I would say that about the same time you need a crank, you will need a block also, the stock crank is fairly good material and with a little work it will take 1200 hp+ most of what I believe is happing to these motors is tune related, I have seen two motor programs that make high levels of power for hours and hour, and the crank seemed to hold in there. Now if you want a longer crank that’s a good reason.

Timebomb said:
Not sure if you wil have any luck but you could call

Bryant Racing Inc... Anaheim, Ca (714)535-2695

Callies... Fostoria, OH (419)435-2711

Winberg Crankshafts... Englewood, CO (303)783-2234

there edited that for ya..........after seeing what they did to a block for a friend of mine i would never go there again.......

Back