Bowling Green....the aftermath

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
The kick-off party at TS Performance was off da hook....more food than could be eaten and more good company than any of us deserve.:rockwoot:
The race was as good as it gets....every truck let it all hang out..and a few left with parts hanging out...but the show the racers put on was worth the 28 hours we spent driving to/from Bowling Green.:thankyou2:
Those of you that missed it....go kick your own asses now.:bang
Those that made it....see ya again next year. :bow: :bow:

what did Keating and ol' Compy do?

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="13082"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
Dustin_Bentz

I met steve cole down there, he had his hand in a ext.cab dmax that i think is the fastest in the country now running a 10.89 at around 150mph! All in all it was a pretty good time, but is was so damn hot, and i made the mistake to were a black t shirt! The only thing is, maybe next year they will have the sled for us boys that built trucks for that, but its cool to see the drags, good times!

AWSOME EVENT:rockwoot: :woohoo: . I had a blast, and finally meet a lot of you guys. Thank you to TS for the grounds and an incredible event and to the staff at Compititiondiesel getting it going. For everyone that could not make it, go next year. Thanks to Billy for getting the box tapped finally and for the hospitality. Long live the cooler drags:1tooth:

Dustin_Bentz said:
what did Keating and ol' Compy do?

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="13082"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
Dustin_Bentz

Here are some photos of Comp & Keating....

Both trucks ran awesome all day. Comp pulled out the win. These two trucks were the crowd's favorite. Cant wait to see these two race again. :rockwoot:

We gave Dave Dunar the times from the track so he can post more technical info.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/drtint/TSOutlaw2006disc1121.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/drtint/TSOutlaw2006disc1124.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/drtint/TSOutlaw2006disc1119.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/drtint/TSOutlaw2006disc1013.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/drtint/TSOutlaw2006disc1015.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/drtint/TSOutlaw2006disc1165.jpg

Sheila

This was an Awesome event!!!:rockwoot: Dennis and Sheila rolled out the red carpet for all of us!! Food was great and lots of good company!! I have pics that I will post by tommorow. Just got home and I'm a little tired. Our FTRL class went off great. For it's first year we had 12 racers. Not bad at all. And to make us even more proud, our top 3 winners were all Garmon's Diesel trucks!! :woohoo: We didn't get our win (cause we didn't get any traction) but we were happy for our other guys. We placed 3rd , Mark Thompson 2nd and Phil Taylor 1st. 1st and 2nd went to the 4-wheel drives. The track was very hot and slick which was a big problem for us.

Pro-Street was exciting as usual!! Garmon had the same traction issues we did and gave us a little scare down track. The Stuckeys went "bang". Darren Morrison went "bang". TS made the whole race but I think they went "bang" on the last pass. Hellman went "bang". As I said, exciting as usual. FOr those that didn't go bang they still excited us in one way or another!! Keating was running strong all day and on his pass with Comp he went VERY loose down track. Scared me!! All in all a great event!! Lots of work to be done before Indy though!!

As far as the pro-street winners we had Buck Spruill 1st, TS Performance 2nd, No Limit 3rd and Jeff Garmon 4th. Congrats guys!! :ylsuper:

Good to see everybody and I look forward to the next one. :bigsmile:

Amy

Penny, Morgan and I just got home.

Dennis, Sheila and the rest of the TS Outlaws just flat nailed this one. :bow:

I arrived Wednesday night when the fun began, and left Sunday at nearly 3:00 when the fun had to end. Great Job!!! Sheila, the things you put together for Penny's Birthday I truly appreciate and I'll bet Morgan is asleep soon with a flashing Tiara on her head. LOL LOL Really thanks for everything.

Great to see everyone, I have some "video footage" to process starring Jeepy and Phil. It's be up soon (unless the offers to not put it up get profitable). LOL LOL

:umno: It'll be up soon. :bigsmile:

Of course I'll get the dyno numbers up which I think I just add I was finally honored with Maddog's F350 on my rollers and he took home a big Friggin trophy thanks to the DieselSite.com folks.

More tomorrow... :blahblah1:

Last edited:
DavidTD said:
Great to see everyone, I have some "video footage" to process starring Jeepy and Phil. It's be up soon (unless the offers to not put it up get profitable). LOL LOL

Pro Cooler Racing Association :woohoo: LOL

Definitely a top class operation by TS-performance.:thankyou2: It was a blast to meet a lot of new people and put a face to a name . Sorry I had to learn some of you southern boys with Yankee drinking style at 7:30 am.:evil The "cooler racing" and playing "Washers" was a blast to say the least. :rockwoot:

To you Fullback ! " HEY LADY " !!!LOL .......:drool: LOL

Thanks Jeepy for the show and the bed to crash !:thankyou2:

The whole COMP DIESEL crew ! you are all great !:rockwoot:

Had a great time. I'll definitely try and be back next time.:thankyou2:

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="13307"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
imelmo

What you won't see in the video is that Phil was spraying, Cheaters never win:rules::banned: . C.A.P I'm glad you yank's made it home alright.... I got mail, yah, I got mail, Yah I got mail:1tooth: . Best time that I have had in a long time:rockwoot: :thankyou2: .

Back