Indiana County, Pa. Fair pull

I had a great time tonight. I didnt really meet to many new people today but it was a nice event. My stroke pulled pretty decent so I am happy, nothing broke all was well.

I thought I told you to say hey when you crossed the scale. WTF? Where did you end up finishing?
Oh, and Tank21pa, I think you're the one that had to come back through tech when a couple of folks questioned you pulling in the street class. Am I correct ? Sorry to get your damper up there, but I guess you've caught some peoples attention at other local pulls. Not a bad thing right? Thanks for making the trip. I hope it all worked out in the end for you. Where did you end up finishing in the street class?
Again. Thanks to all that came out. It was a wonderful night for a truck pull.

I was going to say hey but I didnt really know who you were either. I will hopefully be at some more events in the future. I dont know what place I finished up with but my distance was 243.6 ft. I obvioulsy would have liked to pull farther but I was pretty happy with that being my first pull with this truck and second pull ever. For only having a tuner i thought she did good.

I was going to say hey but I didnt really know who you were either. I will hopefully be at some more events in the future. I dont know what place I finished up with but my distance was 243.6 ft. I obvioulsy would have liked to pull farther but I was pretty happy with that being my first pull with this truck and second pull ever. For only having a tuner i thought she did good.

I was the ugly guy that gave you your tech card. :hehe:
I'll be posting complete standings as soon as I get them.

Sorry for the crappy run of 21' 11"

jeff it was nice meeting you i did have fun.

i ended up messing my hitch up and bumper.
is there any way to get a roller in for the track next year i think that would help alot of trucks heck i dont remember much after i got hit by the sled
then on the way home blew a boot on the ic O what a night i had.
O try not to get the oder of truck messed up next year

And please let the guys know if its a 7200 or 8000 class

Sorry for the crappy run of 21' 11"

jeff it was nice meeting you i did have fun.

i ended up messing my hitch up and bumper.
is there any way to get a roller in for the track next year i think that would help alot of trucks heck i dont remember much after i got hit by the sled
then on the way home blew a boot on the ic O what a night i had.
O try not to get the oder of truck messed up next year

And please let the guys know if its a 7200 or 8000 class

Bummer deal. I knew that truck was ging to be sticky. They rolled it the night before, then thet ran the demo durby Saturday afternoon. I kept seeing these guys come across the scale with mud tires and thought, oh my what a night for drive shafts. Petros will be busy this week. Next year I'll have the wieghts straightened out I promise.

I know i will never make the trip up again. For one thing you cant take peoples word. When you tech, tech it right the first time. And bumping up the weight class, that is total b.s. Then when i leave i get someone jumping down my throat cuz I trailered it out of there because i cracked my exhaust manifold again.

I know i will never make the trip up again. For one thing you cant take peoples word. When you tech, tech it right the first time. And bumping up the weight class, that is total b.s. Then when i leave i get someone jumping down my throat cuz I trailered it out of there because i cracked my exhaust manifold again.

Well...... Thanks for giving it a shot.
Sorry it wasn't a good experience for you. Seems like you've made a name for yourself at other pulls and some of the competition thought I should have put you in the open class.
I don't know where you finished in the stock class? Did you clean everyones clock? If so the folks complaining were correct. If not then I guess I had it right.
Can't make everyone happy.

i think i went 254 but im not sure. i think the winner went 267 and he was from somerset so it wasnt that bad..

Street Diesel
1. Current plate, inspection and insurance
2. Reese type hitches only 27" Height
3. Single turbo
4. Fuel only No Water/Meth
5. No hanging weight
6. 7200 lbs
7. Stock suspension

the rules say nothing about turbo size or rpm so pretty much can do what you want in street class?

Street Diesel
1. Current plate, inspection and insurance
2. Reese type hitches only 27" Height
3. Single turbo
4. Fuel only No Water/Meth
5. No hanging weight
6. 7200 lbs
7. Stock suspension

the rules say nothing about turbo size or rpm so pretty much can do what you want in street class?

Pretty much.

GOSH it looks like you starting a new class like hot street=(hot farm) ????
you should start that type of class it would be a sweet class to watch and compete in
no water would push the trucks to the limit

Where did the wyo tech tech truck finish?

In like the rules for street diesel posted above other than the light weight of 7200, but that just my $0.02 and jeff already said he was gonna work on that for next time!

Jeff, i ran across your shop today on my way home for a farm up in Atwood off of 210, Looks like a pretty nice place, busy too!!!

Where did the wyo tech tech truck finish?

In like the rules for street diesel posted above other than the light weight of 7200, but that just my $0.02 and jeff already said he was gonna work on that for next time!

Jeff, i ran across your shop today on my way home for a farm up in Atwood off of 210, Looks like a pretty nice place, busy too!!!

I like the rules too. :Cheer: A stock class, in my opinion, is an invitation for cheaters.
Yep busy busy. Makes the day go fast though. Next time your around the shop please stop in.
The Wyotech truck finished 7th I think in open. They ran both classes exhibition and I don't know where they finished in street. I'll have all the results in a couple of days and post them up.

Well caleb you could have made weight. i have no clue where it finished.
I hear ya Matt, WE'll be a smithton and probally listie on the 26th! Your gonna have to come to the Diesel Drags on oct 4th if yoyur free!

I like the rules too. :Cheer: A stock class, in my opinion, is an invitation for cheaters.
Yep busy busy. Makes the day go fast though. Next time your around the shop please stop in.
The Wyotech truck finished 7th I think in open. They ran both classes exhibition and I don't know where they finished in street. I'll have all the results in a couple of days and post them up.

I agree about a stock class, A true stock class i fell can only be tched on "stock" turbo and no suspension mods! a class like westmoreland fair runs with the stock class meaning anything goes as long as it dosent smoke is a cheaters dream!

Next time im up there ill stop in, i was just driving by and noticed the sign! I get up that way quite often but usually never across422, i usually come up 56 and go back the same way! today i had to go from Atwell over to homer city area so i had to cross 422!

Never mind, I remembered I know about this thing called google. Hope I can get things together and make it.

Here's the link from the PRP calendar for the event.

http://pittsburghracewaypark.com/index.php?option=com_jcalpro&Itemid=1&extmode=view&extid=92

Sorry for the hijack, to get back OT, I think the intent of a stock class is a "tuner and an exhaust" type of class. How you tech it, yea, that can be an issue with "cheetahs" running around. I do think the 7200 lbs is also a bit light as I would need to lose some permanently mounted things to make it and I'm driving a GM...!

Well, I attended the after fair superintendents meeting. Next year we will have a digital scale. Also the 7200 lbs is dead. Both diesel classes will be 8000 lbs. Other than that rules are not changing. I'll be posting up the results as soon as I get them in the mail.
Thanks for all the support guys. We'll do it again next year with the possibility's of an all Diesel event in the spring. I'm gonna shoot for some time after Pa's spring gobbler season.
Kind of a shake off the cobwebs pull. Same rules. Just bring it.
Oh yeah and Oct, 4 is the PREP Diesel Drags.
Drag Racing!!!! Thats were it's at. We don't really need many rules at the drag strip. :)

i agree about a stock class, A true stock class i fell can only be tched on "stock" turbo and no suspension mods! a class like westmoreland fair runs with the stock class meaning anything goes as long as it dosent smoke is a cheaters dream!

the smoke rule is out of the ? 1 tune will smoke on a a cummins and the duramax trucks will kill the cummins in stock form thats just a fact

Back