Indiana County, Pa. Fair pull

Snedge do you know if wyhotech is showing up i would love to pull against there red pulling banks tuned truck

Snedge do you know if wyhotech is showing up i would love to pull against there red pulling banks tuned truck

They are. I heard they'd looked pretty good in Somerset.
Looking forward to meeting you. I haven't been getting out to any of the pulls this year, but I kinda have to show up for this one.

i hope the pullin the street class

i will be driving mine in

i guess you could set up a grude pull???

I'm not sure. I'll call them tomorrow and let you know.
I should have mentioned the Wyo tech / Banks Sponsored Puller earlier.

sorry about my spelling :) 2nd week on nights kicking my butt

i am going to try to make it out at least to watch in and be in the pitts
always have a great show at the fair

i didnt see the wyo/banks puller at somerset, it was at westmoreland but didnt fair to well in the mod class, but the stock (no smoke) class, I beleive they won that one after 3/4's of the other trucks we disqualified!

if stock class aint allowed to smoke me may not come

Caleb is referring to the Westmoreland county fair.

refer to snedge's rules up top. He has a street diesel, and an open diesel. I'm betting street diesel is NOT a stock class. I have seen the street trucks put out a little smoke in the past. Don't worry and come on down. Are you from the Clarion/Brookville area? I went to school at Clarion. Should be a nice ride down, stop by and say hello.

yeppers work in brookville, live between new B and clarion

i was smoking out the parties kids this weekend school started haha

Caleb is referring to the Westmoreland county fair.

refer to snedge's rules up top. He has a street diesel, and an open diesel. I'm betting street diesel is NOT a stock class. I have seen the street trucks put out a little smoke in the past. Don't worry and come on down. Are you from the Clarion/Brookville area? I went to school at Clarion. Should be a nice ride down, stop by and say hello.

Yeah, whats a stock truck? I figure if you show up to compete, you have something to prove or something to learn. :)

The Wyo-tech/Banks truck will be pulling both classes Street and Open. They will pull exhibition only, because we are not letting anyone compete in both classes.
Just talked to them a little bit ago, and for the record they figure on being the truck to beat in the street class.

i have a party/family gathering that day what is the latest sign up time

Snedge might have to get your cell number so i can compete if i make the trip to IUP

The Wyo-tech/Banks truck will be pulling both classes Street and Open. They will pull exhibition only, because we are not letting anyone compete in both classes.
Just talked to them a little bit ago, and for the record they figure on being the truck to beat in the street class.

what about with the beagal power duramax he might give them a run for the money...lol dang truck runs good
does he still own that truck i know it was for sale a while ago

what about with the beagal power duramax he might give them a run for the money...lol dang truck runs good
does he still own that truck i know it was for sale a while ago

It ran good you mean, before it the Isuzu died a fiery death. It's not a puller anymore, if it's even running. I sent him some parts and all awhile back but as Ted mentioned in his post that it wasn't back together yet.
Adam is an awesome guy that had a truck to match. I have a good feeling he'll pull it together and be a force in the future.

I emailed Adam last week. He told me that it's still not totally back together, and when it is, he's going to sell it and move on. Says he's done with pulling. But he's young (more so than I thought) and I bet he'll back someday, like Snedge said.

Back