Truckers, lets see your rigs!

man that is diiirrrty... i think the rain sucks but damn snow, and with a train, that doesnt look like fun to clean up.. prolly can get sketchy if its icey..

Oh yeah, my pup tried to pass me once yesterday. And there was a road I was on for about 2 miles last night that was drifted all the way across, at least a foot deep, some spots the drifts were headlight deep, good thing I had 108,000 pounds helping to keep my momentum up

im glad its you.. you got some ballz for sure.. keep up the good work.. man that must suck to have to chain up all those tires.. guess you get good at that but i hate the COLD so i wouldnt to good there..

I've only chained up once this winter, hoping my luck keeps up haha. It's not bad pulling trains at all really, I enjoy it

I've only chained up once this winter, hoping my luck keeps up haha. It's not bad pulling trains at all really, I enjoy it

I ran 140 miles with iron on one day a month or so ago. Solid ice, wore a set out.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Kinda used to it where I go. I've thrown them twice this year because they told me to and probably 10-12 times because I had to lol.

John,
What are you hauling in the last pic with the purple truck? Looks like a combine of some sort, but nothing like I've ever seen.

I quit truckin a couple yrs ago but my ole man still does..
crap088.jpg

2011-06-05_16-01-31_879.jpg

That thing is too cool!!! I would love to build something like that!

buck is a savage, this truck has a detroit 453t with a 10sp and a 3sp browney lol..more than enough gears for the lol wound for sound 2 stroker..

Kind, what all do you haul, and what can you scale with those straight truck pup combos? They look cool.

Haul gravel mostly. Right now I'm hauling contaminated sand from the oil production to a landfill.

Entire unit- GVW:61,300kg(135,143lbs) Tare:21,000kg(46,297lbs)

The only axle combo up here that can GVW more is a super b. Even tho each unit has the same amount of axles, we are limited to 23,000kg on the drives vs. the normal 24,000kg we get for a tri-axle spread. As well we are limited on the quad trailer because we use a pintle hitch(silly). But a super b rig has a higher tare weight so the payload is less in most cases compared to my tri-drive/quad wagon. The versitility with the try-drive/quad combo is much higher as well.

Back