Truckers, lets see your rigs!

This is my buddy's ride, he works for the same company I do

aefdb585-7bb3-65bf.jpg

530 isx, 18 speed, 70" stand up sleeper, 244" wheelbase

Man that is a Hoss with 760 to the ground! Probably spin the tires off the rims pulling the mountains out here>>>:evil Built up a 425 to 560 rwhp and I used to think that was fun to drive......

sorum59cummins
a 2000 with the 3406e it was built by truck rods peterbilt of joplin missouri after the first wreck then it was wrecked again and sold and turned into a wrecker
sorum59cummins

Last edited:
TFC.jpg
Bothtrucks.jpg

Marine cam, marine injectors, PDI manifold, Holset turbo, hot codes
Dynoed 760rwhp

You usually haul some pullers to Scheid every year with that thing don't you? I think I've :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: 'd over that thing once or twice! :bow: :bow: :bow: :clap::rockwoot:

Little? Wtf planet are you from? Haha

They look like a 35' and a 20' and they don't have enough axles. LoL I thought everybody runs a 45' and 30' out there with 4 axle truck 3 axle trailer 2 axle dolly and 2axle pup 11 axles total. Gotta be grossin 150k or you aint drivin.

Oregon and Washington allow us 105,500 and that's it. Idaho and Wyoming allow 108,000. Utah allows 110k, Montana is 112k. And Canada allows 110k. And they're a 35 and a 30 haha

The 45 and 20 you're thinking of are actually a 40 and 20. Those are the longest A-trains we can use out here

Before you think I'm an asshole SFP12valve (well maybe I am :hehe). I drive a single axle truck and trailer that rarely grosses more than 50k so keep up the good work.

The 45 and 20 you're thinking of are actually a 40 and 20. Those are the longest A-trains we can use out here
I still don't understand the point of an A-Train. What's the advantage over a B other than the length for the bridge law? At least with a B-train you can back up more than 4 feet.LOL
SEL8-a-08-11_web.jpg

I still don't understand the point of an A-Train. What's the advantage over a B other than the length for the bridge law? At least with a B-train you can back up more than 4 feet.LOL
SEL8-a-08-11_web.jpg

I think a b-train is the way to go for the above reasons :rockwoot:. Don't they have a lot less whip than an a-train too? People down here think I'm smoking something when I try to describe a b-train to them, they don't believe its such a beast.

An A train is lighter, and the bridge length is a GREAT advantage in the states we run (montana, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, north Dakota, and south Dakota) in those states we can gross more than a B train. And for the record, I can back my A-train up about 150 feet LOL

Back