Please.

I also agree, Its pretty bad that the only reason that some people log in here is to sell their crap.

Maybe even a 200+ post count?

Last edited:
I say minimum post count and a minimum time they have to be a member, so they can't go on a spamming spree?

I still like the idea of a test before one is deemed worthy to be allowed on here...

Wait, no I don't. The tard hunts on here are actually pretty enjoyable to read:lolly:

I completely agree. Not only a minimum post count, but a minimum in the TECH sections so they might actually learn something or show their validity/comprehension/non-retardedness. Im sick of people like Knoberman that have 85 posts and all they are are post like "what kind of guage??" or "sounds good" or "whats that mirror for?" in the for sale section then act like a complete douche. Sorry for the rant but were seeing more and more tards and shops that are joining yet not contributing and thats what CompD is made for.

Drasko

To all, disregard post number 11. well not all of it, just my example. if a mod can delete, please do.

RD, you can have some too if youd like lol. HOMO!!!! We do need to do something though. How about if we see them post in the for sale section within 20 posts, we can just get a mod to delete them right off the bat. Hey unbroken, can i get the magical moderator status for about a week?

Back