Race Truck build...

This truck is not parted out! It sits as a rolling chassis right now in a garage. No motor or trans! It would be a sweet drag truck! If I had the money I would make an offer on it!

Like Justin said, the truck is sitting safe.. Haven't done much other then finishing some interior things and cleaning up stuff, did some four link stuff , I have gotten a few parts for my bday and other gifts... I own every part on that truck and the parts are all in storage. I haven't paid for the machine work on my motor and that's why its there.. But saving money every week and it's getting closer to putting it together!!! And I got some new bigger slicks just need to sell the news ones on it I never used!!! And I won't be posting anymore pics of the build.. You can see it at the race track next season...

Like Justin said, the truck is sitting safe.. Haven't done much other then finishing some interior things and cleaning up stuff, did some four link stuff , I have gotten a few parts for my bday and other gifts... I own every part on that truck and the parts are all in storage. I haven't paid for the machine work on my motor and that's why its there.. But saving money every week and it's getting closer to putting it together!!! And I got some new bigger slicks just need to sell the news ones on it I never used!!! And I won't be posting anymore pics of the build.. You can see it at the race track next season...

Are you hiding and not continuing your build here because the accusations against you are true? Anyone with backbone would prove the claims false, or make it right, and continue with the build.

Are you hiding and not continuing your build here because the accusations against you are true? Anyone with backbone would prove the claims false, or make it right, and continue with the build.

Nope that certainly isn't the case at all... I choose not to, but I might change my mind to as well... I did drop the ball on the apps bracket for mathew and no I haven't talked to him in forever... Other than that ... Ppl can say all they want I don't care.... My life will go on regardless...

How about you just finish your truck before next March so we can line them up at the NHRDA race at Speedworld next spring.

It would be an EPIC photo opportunity for the mags: The good vs the bad, the $$$ vs the Junker, the dinosaur vs the common rail! Builder vs builder, Las Vegas vs Denver, etc. etc.

How about you just finish your truck before next March so we can line them up at the NHRDA race at Speedworld next spring.

It would be an EPIC photo opportunity for the mags: The good vs the bad, the $$$ vs the Junker, the dinosaur vs the common rail! Builder vs builder, Las Vegas vs Denver, etc. etc.

That would be awesome!!! I'm hoping to be finished after the new year and go down south for some testing.

The honest vs the crooked, earned money vs daddy's money, builder vs buyer, good vs bad

Last edited:
The honest vs the crooked, earned money vs daddy's money, builder vs buyer, good vs bad

Hahahahahahahahaha... Definitely not worried bout this little fella....!!!!

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is John... Why dont you actually race me next season... Make a real bet....!!!

Remember the last time you called me out big guy? I embarrassed you with your girlfriend in the passenger seat. With a manual. Then you went back to mommy and daddy and asked for more money... Good work rich boy. Even if you eventually screw enough people out of money to PAY and get that thing finished. I'll still have the satisfaction of knowing I built mine. I want to get into the 10's. I have no use for you nor do I care if your truck is faster then mine someday. Because of your spoiled rich kid mentality you will still always be laughed at regardless what sport you wish to compete in.

Remember the last time you called me out big guy? I embarrassed you with your girlfriend in the passenger seat. With a manual. Then you went back to mommy and daddy and asked for more money... Good work rich boy. Even if you eventually screw enough people out of money to PAY and get that thing finished. I'll still have the satisfaction of knowing I built mine. I want to get into the 10's. I have no use for you nor do I care if your truck is faster then mine someday. Because of your spoiled rich kid mentality you will still always be laughed at regardless what sport you wish to compete in.

You can think and say whatever you want..!!!! I'll still be laughing at you..!!!!!

You really changed my opinion of you with that. I really hope you don't laugh at me. You should change your title from I'm still faster to I'm still parked.:hehe:

Last edited:
Back