Race Truck build...

A good friend of mine was in Denver a few weeks ago an went to ats for the hell of it an said he's pretty sure this was the truck sitting covered in dust with little progress on it.....

Why is it all being parted? I musta missed something..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

i dont think anything is left besides the chassis, dont think the motor even got put together from what ive heard from fellows in the CO

Correct, last time I was at the machine shop his head is still there cause he can't pay for it. Along with the b and b manifold

:lolly::lolly: I just saw this. Hilarious!! You're practically too stupid to insult. How can you have not seen a show that has over 350 Million Viewers worldwide?

I don't sit in front of the TV much.

A few more semesters left on my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, then off to flight school for the Marine Corps.

:lolly::lolly: I just saw this. Hilarious!! You're practically too stupid to insult. How can you have not seen a show that has over 350 Million Viewers worldwide?
HAHAHAHA!!! That was what I was referencing when I texted you calling you a toolbag the other night at like 11!:hehe:

I don't sit in front of the TV much.

A few more semesters left on my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, then off to flight school for the Marine Corps.
I very rarely watch TV, I don't have cable, I don't watch Top Gear.

I know who The Stig is though.

HAHAHAHA!!! That was what I was referencing when I texted you calling you a toolbag the other night at like 11!:hehe:

I very rarely watch TV, I don't have cable, I don't watch Top Gear.

I know who The Stig is though.

Now it makes sense! Cliff told me about this dudes post but couldn't remember where, he then found the thread and told me where to go! :woohoo:

Back