Race Truck build...

I think it was all publicly stated to warn people of mike. But anyway, there are a lot of good people here in Colorado.

were doing this for everyone else! not just to bash. but were here to help each other! were just warrning everyone here. what ive and many others have experinced. but johns right theres alot of good people in colorado!

Once again I'm officially embarrassed by our local diesel community.
Maybe ya'll could email or facebook all of this garbage. Just sayin.

Back to my corner now

Don't be embarrassed there are many vendors/folks that are like that.

Yes there are a ton of us cool Colorado diesel guys.most of us including myself are just quiet cause we are tired of all the drama.

why would we really want to hear anymore about a build thread if the truck is being built with UNEARNED money. Personally I like to read a good buld thread done by an honest guy who is working his A$$ off to EARN his build. just my .02

why would we really want to hear anymore about a build thread if the truck is being built with UNEARNED money. Personally I like to read a good buld thread done by an honest guy who is working his A$$ off to EARN his build. just my .02

:clap: Some people don't care either way, I guess :aiwebs_018::x-out:

Mike, calling Mike.... what say you? re the latest two, what numbers are needed to make this somewhat settled?

I don't have to be. The people I hang out with at national events just make me look that way by comparison.... :poke:

LOL

well we colorado ppl need to stick together! just gotta know who not to trust! and believe me this build thread is a joke! even with all your guys help. this guy will never figure it out. even with all the extra help and money!

Back