2.6 Pullers from Southern Indiana and surrounding areas

Sorry guys, started school again and have been trying to keep up with everything. The meeting is on the 20th at Henry Debussiert's farm, I want to say its on hart street but im not sure. It is a little bit past Lincoln high school and on the right, if its easier we could meet at the high school and go from there. I will find out exact time this weekend but they were talking like it would be around 1pm. Also if you havent given your info to either me or kyle now would be a good time to do it so we can have a chance to get everything organized for the 20th. We need a name, location, and phone number or email address. Now would also be a good time to work out some rules since we need those at the meeting as well. As far as payouts go I think we are getting $8-900 a pull and we have to set the rate as to who gets what and how much. Again if you have any questions or suggestions pm me or give me a call 812 457 6710.
Thanks, Adam

hey adam

here's my info.

jordan james

jeepinjames@gmail.com

as for rules

8000 lbs
26'' hitch plus no trick hitches.
no spray of any kind.
dot tires
2.6 turbo rule
no bushing
ujoint sheilds on both shafts.
drive shaft loops
2 3/8'' bolts in down pipe with in 12'' of turbo.
saftey cables on traction bars or chains
1'' of rear travel.
4500 rpm limit
tranny blankets if 4500 rpm or higher.

This class is for 2.6 only. If our class goes well I think we could have a good shot at getting the 2.8 for the next year. You could go to the meeting and ask about adding a 2.8 class for this year too. If you had enough trucks he might go for it.

Is Hank's farm at the same place it was before he sold out a few years back, just past St. Vincent church on Hart Street?

1'' of travel would be fine, if your wanting rules to match what they have at the big events. why not try and have the same rules as they do. just my thoughts

Why the 4500 RPM limit for 2.6? ITPA has a 4800 RPM limit for 2.6. If some of the 2.8 guys drop down to run 2.6 they're going to have a hard time to meet the 4500 RPM rule. I'm interested in this class. I'll PM one of you guys my information!!

We need to start coming up with our rules for Sunday. So far we are starting with ITPAs 2.6 rules and going over what other people have suggested for changes. What are everyones thoughts on no rpm limit and 2.6 turbo no bushing or stepped cover. If we have a maximum major diameter on the compressor wheel wouldnt that limit rpms to some extent? What about running duals on a 3/4 ton truck? Removing a headlight? If you are joining, look at ITPAs rules and see what you would like to stay and like to change. I will say again that we are going to keep the rules close enough so that we could run each others classes. We still need names too, I know a few people have said they were joining but havent given us their info yet.

The group is a new organization called Midwest pullers. We will be insured and sponsered. They will get us hooks and take care of the payback. We will be in charge of our class and can set the rules, amounts paid, and number of trucks in the payout. I found out today that we have a meeting in late september where we will have to have trucks and rules. This gives us a few weeks to get all of our stuff in line. If anyone is interested they can reach me at 812 457 6710.
Adam

Is this the same Midwest pullers that operates out of Iowa? Keep us posted as I'm always willing to travel anywhere in Indiana for a good hook. What kind of payouts are you planning to have?

Midwest pullers was recently started, and is from the Indiana, Illinois border. Payouts have not been determined yet but the purse should be around $800-$900 per pull. We will find out more when we have our meeting on Sunday.

We need to start coming up with our rules for Sunday. So far we are starting with ITPAs 2.6 rules and going over what other people have suggested for changes. What are everyones thoughts on no rpm limit and 2.6 turbo no bushing or stepped cover. If we have a maximum major diameter on the compressor wheel wouldnt that limit rpms to some extent? What about running duals on a 3/4 ton truck? Removing a headlight? If you are joining, look at ITPAs rules and see what you would like to stay and like to change. I will say again that we are going to keep the rules close enough so that we could run each others classes. We still need names too, I know a few people have said they were joining but havent given us their info yet.

I agree with the no bushing or stepped cover rule. I also have no problem with someone running duals on a 3/4ton truck. I'd say we should be allowed to remove our headlight as well. Are you guys still going to allow dual pumps?

I agree with the no bushing or stepped cover rule. I also have no problem with someone running duals on a 3/4ton truck. I'd say we should be allowed to remove our headlight as well. Are you guys still going to allow dual pumps?

Got your pm JT i'll give you a call tonight. Yes we will be allowed dual pumps for sure.

Back