3126 cat n an ambulance chassis

Check engine light comes on and it just generally runs and sounds like poop. LOL
And when that happens you immediately call the last person to ever work on the truck and blame what they did as the cause. Doesn't matter if it was just putting air in the tires and doesn't matter if it was 5 years earlier. :hehe:

And when that happens you immediately call the last person to ever work on the truck and blame what they did as the cause. Doesn't matter if it was just putting air in the tires and doesn't matter if it was 5 years earlier. :hehe:

Sounds about right.

best place for some freightliner parts..do they have outlets like for motocross bikes...like Kawasaki factory? I need a weatherstrip for the door and a headlight bezel ...cpl things like that...
how bout a place to get cat filters..amazon?
turbo oil return line is hemorrhaging oil..i pressure washed the truck and used chemical guys foamer on it...made a pretty good job.
the aluminum is next..
then oil and fluid changes.
and a platform to put the mule behind the cab..its just wide enough as the running boards.
thankfully its good mechanically. I can fix anything I see so far

haven't been able to find schidt for chassi parts...dome light..weatherstrip...interior door handles...is this stuff solely dealer supplied? cant buy it online?

filters on amazon...but not the interior parts. the weatherstrip is the biggest deal..the rest meh

1fvabpak21hh40957 vin

8yl72401 eng ser

c0100000960 oem number 205 hp 1000.7

gonna change that oil line today. it looks totally better since I pressure wahed it all and used some chemical guys cleaner and a foam gun on it

1fvabpak21hh40957 vin

8yl72401 eng ser

c0100000960 oem number 205 hp 1000.7

gonna change that oil line today. it looks totally better since I pressure wahed it all and used some chemical guys cleaner and a foam gun on it

8yl72401 has a test spec. number: 0K2213 which is 275HP. It was built on June 26, 2000 and was dyno'd on the 27th. Torque was low so the ecm fuel settings were adjusted to get it up to the rated 800ft. lbs.

Last edited:
Back