3126 cat n an ambulance chassis

Sweet!!!

I swear to God the OEM's are having a contest to see who can 'out ugly' the others. Them damn side hood badges.......

Sweet!!!

I swear to God the OEM's are having a contest to see who can 'out ugly' the others. Them damn side hood badges.......
You dig the gawd awful dodge tow mirrors but the side badges are the final straw?:hehe:

:woohoo:< drive around looking like this guy.

You dig the gawd awful dodge tow mirrors but the side badges are the final straw?:hehe:

:woohoo:< drive around looking like this guy.

There is a difference in something looking silly and actually being functional....than something just looking silly. But whatever. :D

yea those hood badges are hideous..ruins the smooth..anyways the new mirrors suck ballz..that little convex pos in there..that square pos..mirrors...dodge just don't get it...still cant see around the toyhauler...they suck...

drives decent and tows good...all I ask..idk bout the engine brake...lots more hype than its worth

anyways the new mirrors suck ballz..that little convex pos in there..that square pos..mirrors...dodge just don't get it...still cant see around the toyhauler...they suck...

At least they're not leaking oil or overheating....

I can get you a CAT license plate if you want.

Back