$4000 Total Purse, $1,500 to WIN 2.6

if you guys arent wanting to tech chargers then why even have turbo rule at all?? and yea its all about having fun inside the sport so why not compromise on few things? We live so far aways that it would suck to get all the way there and not be able to pull or be bumped to open class or whatever and not be able to compete!! you want a good turn out right? so lets make somethen happen! If we can agree on something i know me and pierce460 will bring three more trucks to add to the fun!!!!

I agree lets set the rules in stone .

If your allowing modified chargers in the WS class I might try to make it down .
But like was mentioned before to drive 8 hrs and then be bumped up a class would suck .

Would like to welcome and thank our friends Phil and Cristin Taylor of Diesel Performance Converter's as a new sponsor for Smokin' In The Country 2012.
bean9-28white.jpg

x2, Stock appearing is :bs:

Sure wish you "omit" the factory appearing rule for workstock.

The rules state stock appearing unmoddified turbo for the workstock . Anyone with respect for the sport should follow the rules set forth for each event . I know the Cheetah style chargers really piss people off so I call ahead and talk to a tech official before I go to every pull .

With the Fleece and Danville chargers out there a plug wouldn't necessarily tell you if someone is cheating . Maybe just tech the top 5 trucks in the WS real hard pull covers if ya have to .

Are you all coming down to pull now? :lolly:

LOL Would love to but i think everyone is running a S400 2.5 bore, no clipped wheels, no bushing.

This is correct. We will not be there unless you allow S400 frame chargers, Straight 2.5 bore.. If you dont want to tech them all dont, just the ones in the money.

Sounds Like a great event, But we will not be able to make it. We trashed out our proturstion turbo at the fall fuel fest. Only turbo we have left is a NADM 2.6 one.

Last edited:
The DTS crew, and the MBS crew will def be there. we are bringing a few WS trucks along with a couple 2.6 trucks for a good DMAX show. We may try to blow another radiator on the dyno.

I'm 90% sure we are coming. I'll be driving the Peterbilt down and should have room for another truck from SW Missouri on the trailer.

I'm 90% sure we are coming. I'll be driving the Peterbilt down and should have room for another truck from SW Missouri on the trailer.

Sounds good, can't wait!

If you all need to drop the truck/trailer a couple of days before, you're more than welcome to do so. We have plenty of room

Any other cotpc trucks headed down? May convoy along, or hell may hitch a ride if that's alright.

Clinton

Back