$4000 Total Purse, $1,500 to WIN 2.6

ctdiesel99

Comp Diesel Sponsor
beanswhite2_zpsa677916f.jpg

Last edited:
Payout scale will be the following for the Sled Pull:
Workstock 1st $400, 2nd $200, 3rd $100, 4th $50, 5th $50
2.6 $1,500 for first, $750 for 2nd, $500 for 3rd, $250 4th, $100 5th, $50 6th, $50 7th
Open class will payback 100% of class entry fees.

Last edited:
We arranged the payout structure to get a crap load of the hottest trucks at one competition before the end of the year. Who all is planning on coming and taking a shot at taking home $1,500 cash??

We arranged the payout structure to get a crap load of the hottest trucks at one competition before the end of the year. Who all is planning on coming and taking a shot at taking home $1,500 cash??

Better rethink your rules if you want hot trucks, or not enforce them.

You're right, i could give a **** less if the truck or driver are licensed and registered.
What do you say we just forget the set rules, and do something like this:
2.6 charger same rules as above
Stock frame
No injectables
8500lb max
Trans out of 1 ton truck or less
Some safety rules
And the rest fly's

We just want everyone to be able to come pull and have a good time and not worry about passing tech except for the important stuff
What are your thoughts?

or would you rather keep the set BOB rules, but omit the bs ones such as the helmet/jacket/leather shoes/fire suit, truck license and registration, and kill switches?

It's up to you guys.

You're right, i could give a **** less if the truck or driver are licensed and registered.
What do you say we just forget the set rules, and do something like this:
2.6 charger same rules as above
Stock frame
No injectables
8500lb max
Trans out of 1 ton truck or less
Some safety rules
And the rest fly's

We just want everyone to be able to come pull and have a good time and not worry about passing tech except for the important stuff
What are your thoughts?

Pro pulling league rules pretty much includes everyone. Keep it at 8000. That should make a good turn out, I was talking with some others from Missouri that would probably come, but Idk if I can pass bob rules, they sound kind of goofy.

Pro pulling league rules pretty much includes everyone. Keep it at 8000. That should make a good turn out, I was talking with some others from Missouri that would probably come, but Idk if I can pass bob rules, they sound kind of goofy.

Gotcha. We would love to have you guys come down and pull.
We will revise the rules, and post an official rule sheet on our website, that i will also link here. You shouldn't have any problems meeting tech.

Yea use PPl rules and you shouldn't have any trouble with tech as most of your top trucks run that circuit anyhow

Would you do the same for Workstock? As in 2.5 inducer bore, instead of OEM/ factory charger. If so i could bring a few trucks.

Would you do the same for Workstock? As in 2.5 inducer bore, instead of OEM/ factory charger. If so i could bring a few trucks.

If it allows 2.5 inducer I'm really thinking about coming myself too.

Mine is stock appearing but I'm not sure what a factory dmax inducer size is, my charger is 2.5 inducer.

WS is factory appearing. We know what a factory charger looks like, do whatever you want on the inside... I really do not want to be plugging ws chargers for a 2.5 inducer rule.

WS is factory appearing. We know what a factory charger looks like, do whatever you want on the inside... I really do not want to be plugging ws chargers for a 2.5 inducer rule.

Good enough for me, I'll plan on being there.

Back