Optimus 1200HP Dodge Ram 3500 Twin Turbo Megacab Dually

I like the truck itself just not the wheels. then agian those wheels and tires are probly worth more than my whole truck. I used to love 24.5's on a truck till all the daddys money kids started getting um around here.

LMAO Haters. Truck is a 5.9 unless he had it changed which I doubt it's gone through several sets of twins injectors and etc. It's just a work beast nothing more. With more custom crap and more money thrown into then necessary but thats him. Look at his Lambo's I mean takng AWD lambo and making it RWD and etc. Much he got in that truck could build a pimp tow rig and a great drag truck if not more.

Who needs a dyno when you can have an expert that will be happy to tell you what your truck doesn't make by watching a short video of you puttering around in a parking lot? :doh:

Who needs a dyno when you can have an expert that will be happy to tell you what your truck doesn't make by watching a short video of you puttering around in a parking lot? :doh:

True, but if I'm going to post a video claiming 1200 hp, I'll probably do more than putz around a self storage and follow a POS ricer that clearly lacks hp, as you can hear the rpm's fall out as he shifts.... There's no phucking way, and btw I would enjoy watching the dyno and being proved wrong, that thing hits the 1k mark. Unless of course, he's watch the Diesel Power Challenge enough and loaded it up with :nos:.

I'm nastalgic(spelling) I guess, I like fuel only, as anyone can hook up a bottle, IMO.

I watched his build from the very start and we spoke a lot. He put enough money into it to achieve that but the parts he used back than anyway was just bad info. But it was a "DTR" build. His idea was Lambo guys could do it better than diesel guys, and I don't think it works that way. That Dan Scheid guy probably knows very little about a Lambo but well 1200HP is no problem.

When this was all going on I was just starting the whole triple turbo stuff with Wide Open and I begged him to do it with me, but he thought I was full of ****...

I watched his build from the very start and we spoke a lot. He put enough money into it to achieve that but the parts he used back than anyway was just bad info. But it was a "DTR" build. His idea was Lambo guys could do it better than diesel guys, and I don't think it works that way. That Dan Scheid guy probably knows very little about a Lambo but well 1200HP is no problem.

When this was all going on I was just starting the whole triple turbo stuff with Wide Open and I begged him to do it with me, but he thought I was full of ****...

Yes. Cuz, if you have more money, you're smarter and better, especially if you drive a lambo.

not trying to cast a dark cloud but ive been in 800hp trucks that would have spun like hell pulling out behind the bmw like, he did im guessin 600hp at the wheels,it would be nice to see a dyno slip tho

True, but if I'm going to post a video claiming 1200 hp, I'll probably do more than putz around a self storage and follow a POS ricer that clearly lacks hp, as you can hear the rpm's fall out as he shifts....
BMW M6....ricer....POS...lacks hp.... That has got to be the stupidest fukking thing I have read on this site yet. Congrates:clap:.

Last edited:
I don't think he was keeping up with that m6 and agree it looks more like a 600hp rig. Seems he still has the stock vgt as his secondary too.

BMW M6....ricer....POS...lacks hp.... That has got to be the stupidest fukking thing I have read on this site yet. Congrates:clap:.

Calm down, you're clearly into imports. You're right if that's an M6, it's beast. Sure didn't look like one in the quick look I took at it.

Calm down, you're clearly into imports. You're right if that's an M6, it's beast. Sure didn't look like one in the quick look I took at it.
Yep, I like BMWs and that is an M6 in the vid. I wasn't mad, just noting what I thought was a foolish remark in my usual sarcastic way.

Back