Optimus 1200HP Dodge Ram 3500 Twin Turbo Megacab Dually

You'd be surprised. I know David, he is a self made guy and if he wants 1200hp, he will spend as much money as necessary to get there.

1200HP 6.7 Very rare (that lives)

1200HP 6.7 Mega Cab Dually Very Very Rare

1200 HP 6.7 Mega Cab Dually that actually lives , Not happening...(Unless he never drives it or never uses the power)

maybe he measures 1200 at the crank with lots of slip to the trany, drivshaft, rear and tires...

1200HP 6.7 Very rare (that lives)

1200HP 6.7 Mega Cab Dually Very Very Rare

1200 HP 6.7 Mega Cab Dually that actually lives , Not happening...(Unless he never drives it or never uses the power)

Exactly what I was thinking, wouldn't that make it one of the quickest 6.7s anyways? And by no means was I doubting his ability to get to 1200HP, just saying from the video, it doesn't look remotely close to 1200HP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing is fugly. I think I'd go drive the cars but to each there own. 1200 hp in a Mega Cab dually with heavy tires and wheels is a driveline eating SOB so either he doesn't use it or its not 1200 hp.

With a "list too long" to even begin, He has no clue what's even done to it. You can tell he just handed someone a fat fistful of $$$ and said build it. I like the twin turbo gallardo, and i'd believe all his cars are big h.p. but until he shows off a dyno sheet, i'm calling bull

With a "list too long" to even begin, He has no clue what's even done to it. You can tell he just handed someone a fat fistful of $$$ and said build it. I like the twin turbo gallardo, and i'd believe all his cars are big h.p. but until he shows off a dyno sheet, i'm calling bull

No, he knows what's done to it. Wiggs has been around a long time and sunk hundreds of thousands into that thing. If David makes the claim I don't doubt him.(His friend making the claim though, well that could be BS)

No, he knows what's done to it. Wiggs has been around a long time and sunk hundreds of thousands into that thing. If David makes the claim I don't doubt him.(His friend making the claim though, well that could be BS)

I think the end of your statement is closer to the truth than the title of the video............

Oh,,,This is the guy that has the lambo shop do all his work if I remember right, It also has a full body wrap on it as well, The list of mods is CRAZY!

Well. I wonder if I can race his truck with my truck with a pinkslip up for grabs of one of the lambo's.

or something like that. 1200 > 700 right?

Last edited:
Back