Hx52 billet 67/71/16 fs/ft

Brentsluder

megacabmadness
I have a good as new hx52 billet wheel turbo for sale or trade for a little smaller turbo better suited for a dd 5.9 common rail. The turbo is I believe 66/71/16 with billet compressor wheel. Genuine holset hardly any miles off a wrecked semi. No shaft play at all in nice shape. Looking for a s363,s362, or something similar. No stock turbos. Will sell or trade. Pm me youre number and ill send some pics. Let me know what you have.

Correction I done some measuring today. Its a 66/70/16 with billet compressor. Maybe it would be worth a shot to use it as is but its still for sale or trade unless I decide to use it.

May trade for something bigger. Got my 6.7 Cummins back with a s363. May do it with s475 or s480 compounds so may trade the hx52 for a large charger.

No thanks. Shipping will be about 50 bucks. I wouldn't take that for the turbo. Its worth more than 325. Thanks for the offer though.

No. Its 4.75 v band. I was gonna machine it to hx40 flange weld in a 90 on the compressor housing and swap it for my s363 in my 6.7 to see how it acts if I don't sell it soon. It was a brand new holset unit unit on a Volvo semi that was in a wreck. Its very low miles

Prob would in deed. I might swap it and throw some more fuel at it and sell my s363. If I don't get any buyers on this thing this soon that may be what I end up doing or trading it for a larger Borg warner and doing a compound setup with what I already have.

That's awesome but why would you post on something someone's trying to sell to say you bought one for less than someone just offered. I don't understand that at all unless you don't have anything better to do.

Back