Hx52 billet 67/71/16 fs/ft

That's awesome but why would you post on something someone's trying to sell to say you bought one for less than someone just offered. I don't understand that at all unless you don't have anything better to do.

Don't worry man he is just upset he can't get anybody to make him a new sticker for his windshield. "puzzy magnet" is sold out across the nation.

That's awesome but why would you post on something someone's trying to sell to say you bought one for less than someone just offered. I don't understand that at all unless you don't have anything better to do.

Welcome to Comp D. :hehe:

As far as my response to brent, I was reading through the offers and saw where someone had offered you $375 shipped. So I figured I would through the information out here that I had picked one up for that price maybe in hopes to get him to bite at your price of $400 plus shipping, since he low balled and your price was fair. It was intended to help, but that is my fault for not reading the complete post before responding. Congrats on the sale..

Just so you know, I wasn't faulting you. I was laughing. LOL

I wanted to trade him an HX40 for it but I got here too late.

Every time I see someone post an H&S race tuner for $1400 that they bought for $750 three years ago I tell them all how crooked they are.....in their "for sell" thread. :hehe:

Back