It has finally came.

roachie

Taco Master
1202dp_06+15_products_that_will_revolutionize_diesel+pacbrake_engine_brake_cylinder_head.jpg

http://www.pacbrakeoem.com/home/weeper-engine-brakes

I dont care about the cost, I just want that damn sound.......and the ability to stop.

If it fits a 6.7, it will fit any 24v, I just wonder how well the weaper system works without the VGT.

My ford may have enough room, if not my plasma says it does. I really wonder why jacobs didnt release these years ago.

negative, they were just released.

it's a big investment for Pacbrake. They just wanted to ensure profitability. There are enough generations of the B series, and people have been clamoring for a true engine brake forever. They're going to sell like hotcakes. Rednecks are going to be going crazy with this shti

negative, they were just released.

it's a big investment for Pacbrake. They just wanted to ensure profitability. There are enough generations of the B series, and people have been clamoring for a true engine brake forever. They're going to sell like hotcakes. Rednecks are going to be going crazy with this shti

Forrest, it sounds like a jake I will be happier than a retard with a box of grape crayons.

Must have been a prototype or "things to come" kind of thing I saw a couple years back.

wish they would make some for the 12v but i guess we are a dying breed.. might have to reconsider going to a p pump 24 some day as a true trailer tower..

Cool!!!! May have to swap a 6.7 Cummins with a 6spd hand shaker into my Super Duty. If my neighbors didn't hate me before they will if I ever do this swap........:evil

Actually, this is somewhat the reverse of a jacobson compression brake.
This system supposedly holds the exhaust valves open for the compression stroke, therefore doubling the volume of air for the exhaust brake to catch. ( this is what was explained to me by a desk jockey at Pacbrake. I know it doesn't make total sense???)
Without a VGT or Exhaust brake, it is pretty much useless.
An exhaust brake like the PXRB is good for about 175 retarding hp, whereas the combination of the exhaust brake and weeper system can create as much as 350 retarding hp.
For those of tot worried about height, this system replaces the aluminum baseplate on the common rail engines so as to not ad to install height much if at all.

Last edited:
Back