open house day

I wonder how feasable it would be to Dyno at Lloyds in the AM then head up to the buck after...
Google maps says its 92 miles from the shop

Yeah Lloyd, what time does this shindig get goin > some of us Northerners might be there before you got coffee on .........

Did you figure out a starting time yet? I have about six guys interested if you could give starting time and how much your gonna charge for the dyno.

gonna get started rolling the trucks around 9 AM. Pulls will be 3 for $70.

One other thing...I hate to do it, but stack equipped trucks will either have to drop them at the flex, or allow us to slip our flex pipe over the stacks. The walls just got painted white, and we would like to keep them that way for a little while

gonna get started rolling the trucks around 9 AM. Pulls will be 3 for $70.

One other thing...I hate to do it, but stack equipped trucks will either have to drop them at the flex, or allow us to slip our flex pipe over the stacks. The walls just got painted white, and we would like to keep them that way for a little while

Thanks for replying to my text today, slappy.:poke:

Lloyd doesn't pick up the phone or return my calls anymore...He must be tired of me breaking the truck.

But I'm sure he'll take the cash to get the truck on the rollers...if he's done
fixing it. You know, that could be why he too busy for the rest of you!!! LOL

Lloyd doesn't pick up the phone or return my calls anymore...He must be tired of me breaking the truck.

But I'm sure he'll take the cash to get the truck on the rollers...if he's done
fixing it. You know, that could be why he too busy for the rest of you!!! LOL
No,you always call from those dang government lines while on covert ops, you know the ones that will not show the number?? LOL No number, no answer. I do not answer any calls that do not have a number displayed lol.

imills vs. Big Angry!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll make the trip for this one.
Big Angry, Lloyd might be a little too busy to pick a fight with you this time.:hehe:

Ask anyone who was at Spring Fling about the missed photo op when I had Lloyd by his ankles, and was holding him upside down, in front of me, trying to shake the change out of his pockets. Unfortunately, Mr. Mills was broke, and not wearing a belt, and his britches started to slide down, so I promptly returned him to earth.:hehe:

Back