open house day

Just saw this thread, seems like a nice event. I'll try to make it Lloyd but I can't make any promises. I'll see if Chadd wants to come as well lol.

Robert

Will there be any 12v tuners there if I need some tweaking ? I have a 7-8 hr drive there.

I will be taking Friday off to "prep" the truck and head out that night after a power nap..:doh:

Will also have a spare pump, 3-sets of injectors and timing tools aboard and some :nos:

3 hrs, 57 minutes, so don't expect me early. but I will try my damdest to get down there, me and Angelo will try to convoy down and back. might let him lead on the way down, 'cause I am not sure I want to follow him on the way back...........

I`ll be there testing out that new tranny Lloyd built me:rockwoot:

wayne

I heard from a little bird today that it even got a special mod via a rattle can....:hehe:
Didn't realize the Dodge was going to be back in fighting shape so soon. I love that truck.
See you Saturday.*nx*

any open house deals goin down on this date ? some of us are cheap bastajez, and need to try anything we can to save a few $

Will there be any 12v tuners there if I need some tweaking ? I have a 7-8 hr drive there.

ill be there early, be glad to lend a hand, should have a timing set, injector pullers, and hopefully some extra seals, and gaskets. ill be trying to tune mine also, damn its hard to break 500hp with a single turbo 12v!

wes

Got the spare parts and timing tools loaded up and currently looking for a cheap place to take a snoozzzz before we head back north after the event.

Since peeps are bringing 12v/p7100 tools...Does anyone have some 181 or 191 DV's they loan or sell on Saturday????

Back