1669 HP Common rail......

tractions not a issue the harder u pull on that dyno the more traction ull get we only chain the back the truck pulls its self on the the rollers more power more bite and the way they dyno rigs is the right way for a diesel, run to gov in top gear and then load till it shuts off

I doubt any of these high hp light duty trucks would last long on a dyno for rigs. I could see egt's sky rocketing and parts flying in short time. I worked for Cat and saw numerous dyno pulls and it's impressive to say the least.

Sent from Razr Maxx

the small trucks wont live on a semi dyno like a taylor or superflow. They get hot and puke drivetrain. As for spinning on a taylor dyno you sure can. We spun with a single axle Volvo and made a touch over 1000hp. The limit by the way for each drum according to taylor is 800hp.

the small trucks wont live on a semi dyno like a taylor or superflow. They get hot and puke drivetrain. As for spinning on a taylor dyno you sure can. We spun with a single axle Volvo and made a touch over 1000hp. The limit by the way for each drum according to taylor is 800hp.

I talked to a guy from antrim and he told me pretty much the same thing. I asked him if theyd ever run a diesel pickup on their dyno and I believe his words were "yeah, it didnt end well".

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Dude, you guys need to chill. This is a truck that goes down the dragstrip, and will get some good track numbers eventually. If memory serves, it is already in the 6s in the 1/8th without the giggly gas. Yes I know it should run 3s at 400mph, but in real life it's tough LOL

Was that single axle volvo the one that went 12s spinning at mason dixon? That was SHAAWEET

Yes that be it

I talked to a guy from antrim and he told me pretty much the same thing. I asked him if theyd ever run a diesel pickup on their dyno and I believe his words were "yeah, it didnt end well".

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

They ran a few years ago at one of there first Semi dyno events. He is correct it didnt end well for the little trucks...

That's line putting a motor on a water engine dyno and bring is from 4500rpm to 0 rpm at wot. Something will give before your under 2000rpm ...unless you are only making 300 horse.

from phone

Just for reference, this is horsepower.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJO23K1ZT3k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJO23K1ZT3k[/ame]

I'm 19 friggin years old. I haven't had time to build anything close to that caliber.[/QUOTE]

Well since were all confessing I am 19 to, I have not been around diesels but for about 5 years now and i am not a mechanic, figured that out when i tried to fix my truck up :doh: which i payed for myself to anyone who cares, if you read my thread you can see my problems, but to the point the ops truck looks like it makes some dang good power so i am just going to say congratulations to the op impressive number, and i think should be in anybody's book, sorry for the random rambling continue on

Jefferson State runs the smoothing on 5. I think that makes the graph look a little less eratic.

Back