1669 HP Common rail......

Mark, you just misused > :eek:wned:.
If either of you had as much comprehension as a 3rd grader you would have realized that 80+k included the initial cost of the truck. Please bump your wm blend to 80+% meth, I really do want to use my new mop and bucket.

Mark I don't give shlt how much power your mouth can make, matter of fact I don't care if you have half as much money wrapped up in triple the amount of power, you only make peak dyno numbers, your dyno graphs prove it well. Now, go back to dyno tuning, have your buddy Ray paint you a nice smooth dyno graph and please, spend all winter training your motor to follow the line so you can show us real power next season. Oh, while you're at it, do yourself a huge favor and make peak power happen around 4200rpm.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzzWzF4BDzk"]Scooter vs pontiac trans am - YouTube[/ame]

and its gonna end up like this

Mark I don't give shlt how much power your mouth can make, matter of fact I don't care if you have half as much money wrapped up in triple the amount of power, you only make peak dyno numbers, your dyno graphs prove it well. Now, go back to dyno tuning, have your buddy Ray paint you a nice smooth dyno graph and please, spend all winter training your motor to follow the line so you can show us real power next season. Oh, while you're at it, do yourself a huge favor and make peak power happen around 4200rpm.

NUMBNUTS you must care cause your always buzzing around in here on my thread ... One day you will learn how a dyno works .. A 1600 plus HP run will never look as smooth as your big 500 hp run.

Let's make a deal I will go back to making Horsepower and you can go back to making excuses ......

NUMBNUTS you must care cause your always buzzing around in here on my thread ... One day you will learn how a dyno works .. A 1600 plus HP run will never look as smooth as your big 500 hp run.

Let's make a deal I will go back to making Horsepower and you can go back to making excuses ......

Did you ever put your arm elbow deep in a cows ass?

Hammond, from British Top Gear just did it...damn that was nasty!

Last edited:
Nah, just thought you might...kinda like making horsepower.

Why don't you tell us more 'bout those national and world titles you hold?

Last edited:
But that truck got wm stacked with nos, you know that's totally badass!

You do realize it makes THREE times the power of anything you have ever built.. :hehe:

If only you spent as much time tuning on your truck as you do running your mouth.

You do realize it makes THREE times the power of anything you have ever built.. :hehe:

If only you spent as much time tuning on your truck as you do running your mouth.

WRONG dumbass... Absolutely utterly WRONG. TWO times his HP LOL.

Average the power over over the RPM band you make just over 1100whp. That's it.. just 1100.. not 1669. Nothing special. Just something folks have been doing for years upon years with their daily drivers. I should be very close to that 1000-1100whp daily driving configuration this winter/spring (when ever it's done). ha. :)

Put it on a track and calculated your ET and MPH against your weight and get back to us

Until then, you SPIKED to 1600. that's it.. Big fuking deal.

Last edited:
WRONG dumbass... Absolutely utterly WRONG. TWO times his HP LOL.

Average the power over over the RPM band you make just over 1100whp. That's it.. just 1100.. not 1669. Nothing special. Just something folks have been doing for years upon years with their daily drivers. I should be very close to that 1000-1100whp daily driving configuration this winter/spring (when ever it's done). ha. :)

Put it on a track and calculated your ET and MPH against your weight and get back to us
Until then, you SPIKED to 1600. that's it.. Big fuking deal.

:eek:wned:

Back