1669 HP Common rail......

VaOutlaw

King of the dyno
On 11/17/2012 Outlaw Motorsports 2005 Dodge truck laid down 1669 HP and 2000++++ TORQUE ( UNCORRECTED ) .

During testing on the dyno during the week we hit 1648 HP so we left the same tune in for the shootout.. During the shootout we ran twice , both were 1669 HP ..

The motor was built by Rays Automotive , trans by Rays transmission service and all turbo's , fuel and tuning is done by Outlaw Motorsports.

Video links:

VAOutlaws 1669hp dyno run - YouTube

VAOutlaw dyno run - YouTube

Attachments

• Outlaws dyno run.jpg
    Outlaws dyno run.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
So what all got changed from 3 weeks ago when you ran at Fall Brawl?

Lots... A different primary turbo and injectors. Plus at the " BRAWL" we had MAJOR traction problems , we still had a traction issue at this shootout but it was alot better.

Hey if your in a giving mood I'd like to see the fuel curve vs nitrous. The big fuel number seems so elusive on the CR Cummins.

Need to get that on Dimitri's dyno....corrections are where its at don't you know?

Hey if your in a giving mood I'd like to see the fuel curve vs nitrous. The big fuel number seems so elusive on the CR Cummins.

Need to get that on Dimitri's dyno....corrections are where its at don't you know?

My fuel only curves look close to the nos curve , because of the big injectors and bigger turbo's they are slow to lite.

Lots... A different primary turbo and injectors. Plus at the " BRAWL" we had MAJOR traction problems , we still had a traction issue at this shootout but it was alot better.

You should have had better traction at FB on the 48" roller than on the 24" roller. Different tires or air pressure?

Last edited:
Being a Cummins guy always like to see the big numbers but man that is a nasty spike. What's the power difference between the peak and where it settles down to? Why not post the whole graph?

Being a Cummins guy always like to see the big numbers but man that is a nasty spike. What's the power difference between the peak and where it settles down to? Why not post the whole graph?

Looks like about 350-400hp. So did you run out of spray and that cause the extreme drop in hp or what? Spike is a spike but i wouldnt call that a spike

Last edited:
On my nitrous runs, I would let off early so it didn't backfire. You have a very narrow time window on a Dynojet!

Back