1669 HP Common rail......

I know that I like pink so I guess that's what makes me a girl. I also know that 914hp on diesel beats 899hp with a shlt load of water meth and you can verify that I didnt have a skirt on that day.

You seem pretty deffensive. Should we all be bowing down at your numbers and not have an opinion as to why the sweep looks messed up and just take your word?

Not at all BUT I also wasn't expecting to be flamed for making BIG horsepower.

We have spent over 30 hours on the dyno this year trying all kinds of stuff from injectors , turbos , nos , fuel additives and any thngs that I don't feel have been tried before. Some things have worked , some have worked very well and some did nothing at all.

So it kinda pisses me off when people flame us for our success....

Not at all BUT I also wasn't expecting to be flamed for making BIG horsepower.

We have spent over 30 hours on the dyno this year trying all kinds of stuff from injectors , turbos , nos , fuel additives and any thngs that I don't feel have been tried before. Some things have worked , some have worked very well and some did nothing at all.

So it kinda pisses me off when people flame us for our success....

Get use to it. If you cant your on the wrong site! Besides nobody is flaming you and if you think they are your in for a rude awaking when they do. If you cant take people questioning you then its going to be a long stay here for ya

Last edited:
Get use to it. If you cant your on the wrong site!

Well I have been competing in many different motorsports for 22 years now have have won many National and World titles so I use to dealing with JEALOUS people and HATERS ... I just don't understand them..

Well I have been competing in many different motorsports for 22 years now have have won many National and World titles so I use to dealing with JEALOUS people and HATERS ... I just don't understand them..

Now you're beginning to sound like Greg Houge and Wade Moody. LOL

Have NO idea who Greg Houge is ...

I don't know Wade , it seems everyone on here hates him but I can say I have seen his truck run a few times and it is very fastttt and I have to compliment him on that.

I dont think any one who has posted in this thread is either of those. Me personally, I could careless about dynoing, dynoing events, the chest pounding that comes with "spinning the rollers" and what your truck supposibly made on the dyno. My comment was to the eratic loss of power and by the bars on the graph how much it dropped

Dont for get Douchemitri! Damn i said sparkle britches name in the dyno forum wonder how long it will take for him to show up and spew his dyno babble.

Me personally, I could careless about dynoing, dynoing events, the chest pounding that comes with "spinning the rollers" and what your truck supposibly made on the dyno..

Okay and I can give a **** less about pulling a sled soooooo lets just coexist.

Thats it yall dam. Hey va i was there and seen it with my own eyes and i know that they aint foney numbers they just cant handle the truth

Bwahahaha! I see what someone did here.

On edit: Kleann's avatar made me spit Chinese food everywhere at the chopstick using place.

Thats it yall dam. Hey va i was there and seen it with my own eyes and i know that they aint foney numbers they just cant handle the truth

I seen your join date of 11/20/2012. Cheer leading with a username that matches the thread title makes you smell fishy. :poke:

Good job!
Thats all the guy is lookin fur fellas..

Who cares if he used a drum of drugs, It has its place on the dyno scene. The spike is funny lookin for sure, but we dont see 1600hp cummins dyno sheets on here a lot either.
Just tryin to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
Here is his trophy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353467779.273452.jpg

Sent from my F'n space phone

Good job!
Thats all the guy is lookin fur fellas..

Who cares if he used a drum of drugs, It has its place on the dyno scene. The spike is funny lookin for sure, but we dont see 1600hp cummins dyno sheets on here a lot either.
Just tryin to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
Here is his trophy.

View attachment 39058

Sent from my F'n space phone

He hasn't posted his fuel only graph so the spike only has one explanation and its not drug related.

Hole-lee don't think any one is hating. Its making a ton of power no question!

The graph is strange. It drops almost 500hp in a impossible about of time. YET when you watch the video I don't see this power spike even simply in strap stretch.

When you drop 500hp in a instant, you hear it! Yet in the video there is no audible huge power drop midway through the pull.

Just my opinion. No need to get all but hurt about it.

Lets see that same spike in the Fall Brawl data? Seemed to hook fine there with the weight on the back.

Back