1669 HP Common rail......

Please don't think my 1600+ HP runs are going to look anything like your 500 HP does on paper..... :umno:

I don't expect it to but I know it isn't supposed to have a rocky mountain peak in the middle. Your fall brawl graph would be really helpful.

Last edited:
Lets see that same spike in the Fall Brawl data? Seemed to hook fine there with the weight on the back.

There was a spike in my " Fall Brawl " sheet although not near as severe. Keep in my that combo and tune only netted us a max HP of 1448. Since the " Brawl " we have spent about 15 hours on the dyno and have changed the injectors and primary turbo plus a few other little secrets. And yes we did spin , I data log every run and my boost was wayyyyy down.

i have a close friend (frank soldridge owner of psi motorsports ) with just a little gasser that would be willing to lay down a smooth graph over 1600hp lol hell its only the nmca fastest street car lol, im gonna get a graph from him so we can see a 2k + run nice and smooth with out spray,

Attachments

• camro.jpg
    camro.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 0
  • camaro2.jpg
    camaro2.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just gonna leave this right here...

1500+ Common Rail - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

This is what a USEFUL high hp engine dyno sheet should look like. Throw that thing on the track and lay down better numbers, then you'll get the respect here you so desperately want.

WOW .... The Jealousy continues into the morning.....

Let me get this right , YOU want me to de-tune my truck to get a graph that looks like his ? Should I paint my truck the same color as his too ? :nail:

As to the " Ragged Edge " team laying down that 1503 HP , CONGRATS .. Thats a huge number and an awesome truck..

WOW .... The Jealousy continues into the morning.....

Let me get this right , YOU want me to de-tune my truck to get a graph that looks like his ? Should I paint my truck the same color as his too ? :nail:

You just don't get it. Good luck to you in your endeavors.

Lots... A different primary turbo and injectors. Plus at the " BRAWL" we had MAJOR traction problems , we still had a traction issue at this shootout but it was alot better.

Did you fail to share critical data here that you shared elsewhere?

Last time we tested a fuel only run it was 1142 HP but since then we have changed the injectors and primary turbo along with a couple other little goodies.

899 to 1142 by simply changing a turbo and injectors? :poke:

Last edited:
Did you fail to share critical data here that you shared elsewhere?

899 to 1142 by simply changing a turbo and injectors? :poke:

OMG Lee enough is enough..... I don't know where you are getting this 899 HP run from . If you are talking about my first run at the " Brawl " they told me they just wanted to do a quick run to clean up my tires. I opened my wastegate all the way up , had no water and no meth and NO rail pressure. IF I had know YOU wanted to see huge fuel only run I would have laid one done.

In fact why dont we do this ::: I will bet you $ 5000. CASH that I can come up there to your dyno and lay down over 1100 HP " FUEL ONLY " .... Lets put your money where your mouth is.....

OMG Lee enough is enough..... I don't know where you are getting this 899 HP run from . If you are talking about my first run at the " Brawl " they told me they just wanted to do a quick run to clean up my tires. I opened my wastegate all the way up , had no water and no meth and NO rail pressure. IF I had know YOU wanted to see huge fuel only run I would have laid one done.

In fact why dont we do this ::: I will bet you $ 5000. CASH that I can come up there to your dyno and lay down over 1100 HP " FUEL ONLY " .... Lets put your money where your mouth is.....

I'm not going to put $5000 on the line but I will pay your fuel for the trip up here and the dyno session if you put the truck on a mustang dyno of my choice and make an average, diesel only, 1100 hp within 3 runs without water meth and without scattering parts.
That is a very generous offer and I can guarantee that if you do it there will be no questioning the power your truck makes.

Fuel only means fuel only.

Last edited:
I'm not going to put $5000 on the line but I will pay your fuel for the trip up here and the dyno session if you put the truck on a mustang dyno of my choice and make an average, diesel only, 1100 hp within 3 runs without water meth and without scattering parts.
That is a very generous offer and I can guarantee that if you do it there will be no questioning the power your truck makes.

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS ..........

I have alot better things to do with my time than to impress some internet rambo....

I give this about one more page before mr outlaw is challenging people to a fist fight...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Have any pics of the set up? You could almost buy a dyno with how much time you spend on it. Congratulation's though. When the 2,000hp pull coming?

Back