1669 HP Common rail......

Hey douchebag, I never claimed anywhere to be capable of making, nor claimed to have made huge power. You're the one making those claims. I simply stated as have others, that something looks fishy about your dyno sore azz spike graph, now you've provided the answer. Go give your buddy Ray a hug and ask him to color you a nice smooth graph next time.

Come on lee stop running away lol It would be fun to watch you two battle it out on the dyno just saying :Cheer:

Hey douchebag, I never claimed anywhere to be capable of making, nor claimed to have made huge power. You're the one making those claims. I simply stated as have others, that something looks fishy about your dyno sore azz spike graph, now you've provided the answer. Go give your buddy Ray a hug and ask him to color you a nice smooth graph next time.

Put your money where your mouth is ... $ 5000. and I will show up at the dyno used for the " Fall Brawl " and guarantee a run over 1600 HP or an 1100 HP Plus fuel only run.

UNTIL THEN FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO AND S.T.F.U.

Ok what have you built? Anything that remotely compares to this guys truck? And before you throw the same question at me let me say this. I'm 19 friggin years old. I haven't had time to build anything close to that caliber.

This^^^

LEE , hopefully Santa Claus will bring you some money THEN you can bring your truck's here to Culpeper and we can do some work on them so you won't be soooo embrassed next time on the dyno .

Mark, I have never been embarrassed at a dyno event, not even by you. My trucks make smooth dyno graphs not just horsepower. When you're ready for a true tuning experience just bring that truck on up here and we'll take care of those rocky mountain peaks and get you fuel as far out the rpm range as you think you have motor to go.

Mark, I have never been embarrassed at a dyno event, not even by you. My trucks make smooth dyno graphs not just horsepower. When you're ready for a true tuning experience just bring that truck on up here and we'll take care of those rocky mountain peaks and get you fuel as far out the rpm range as you think you have motor to go.

WHY THE F**K WOULD I WANT TO LOSE 1000 HORSEPOWER ...
Thanks for the offer though.

good old saying someone told me " there is always going to be someone bigger and badder than you are so be happy with what you got" , theres always the people with money to burn then the guy on a tight budget trying to make it.........

WHY THE F**K WOULD I WANT TO LOSE 1000 HORSEPOWER ...
Thanks for the offer though.

Should you drag race that truck, how much average hp do you think you got? What about sledpulling, do you think that power is in the correct spot?

good old saying someone told me " there is always going to be someone bigger and badder than you are so be happy with what you got" , theres always the people with money to burn then the guy on a tight budget trying to make it.........

This thread screams the OP has more money then brains.

Should you drag race that truck, how much average hp do you think you got? What about sledpulling, do you think that power is in the correct spot?

^^^^THIS^^^^^ its all about usable power

Lets apply this dyno graph to a drag race application shall we?

Assuming 3.73's and a 32-33ish tire and .69 OD

You have 1000whp out to 3600rpm. Do you realize that on each shift it would shift BEFORE your power band? Ya think that might fall under the charger? :)

Eyeballing the data. You have about, about best 1150whp that's "useful". With a spike like that I bet the trans is just going to take a chit.

Maybe there should be 3 motors in the engine dyno challenge....Shane, Dmitri, and this particular common rail.

Says the guy with mismatched parts like I also have.....LOL.....Sorry Jason,Couldn't resist!

Back