THE OFFICIAL "FUEL ONLY 1000HP VP44" Gambling thread

VP44....1000HP ..... Fuel only

• Are you delusional?

Votes: 48 19.2%
  • I believe it! I know a guy who has a friend that is very close!

Votes: 45 18.0%
  • Wouldnt it be easier to make 1000HP with a 7.3 and HEUI?

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • I dont care.... just here to watch the trainwreck.

Votes: 132 52.8%

• Total voters
Ill tell you what ill do you a favor hand have some one here in town sew you a nice green with pink outlines grass skirt up for you. :Cheer:

I hit the end of my money chain for a little while so all the new goodies are on hold for a good while. and i still wont get it done cause i really dont want to go with twins. Thats the only way its going to happen.

And i had a good thought about yalls little vp swapping party. How are yall going to tell any significant gain if the injectors in those trucks are already being ran to their top fueling abilities with the SO and HRVP pumps. How could you expect a significan gain if you then throw a pump thats putting a significant about more fuel out if the injectors were already being fuel to their max??????

I'm not talking about using tiny turd injectors. I am talking about using injectors that are at the max for an SO or HRVP(several folks have run them with the super pumpers with supposed results.... the munster should certainly be able to make those work better since it is all better and all and stuff. I mean... heck it is a VP44... the hybrid vision of mechanical and electronic injection at it's finest. 1000 HP should have been done years ago with the very same piece of gadgetry that currently resides in my truck given it's inherent qualities of massive flow/pressure and what not .

I'm not talking about using tiny turd injectors. I am talking about using injectors that are at the max for an SO or HRVP(several folks have run them with the super pumpers with supposed results.... the munster should certainly be able to make those work better since it is all better and all and stuff. I mean... heck it is a VP44... the hybrid vision of mechanical and electronic injection at it's finest. 1000 HP should have been done years ago with the very same piece of gadgetry that currently resides in my truck given it's inherent qualities of massive flow/pressure and what not .

I really dont think it was ever possible without the help of these new pumps. That little turd VP could never flow enough fuel

Back