Texas Diesel Nationals partners with Blown Alcohol Association

No Shawn your better than that. Any chance you'll make Texas? How about Redding and Mission?

No promises. But I am trying to make texas. The only thing really screwing me up is my buddys wedding next week.

Will forsure be in Mission, but we are trying hard to make texas but we'll see what happens

We're trying to decide on Mission. If we go, we'd fly up like we did two years ago, but I guess thats for another thread. Shawn, isn't the wedding this weekend! Tell Tyler congrats for us and enjoy the beautiful jamaican weather! We'll be coming in Thursday the 12th in the evening. We'll most likely be at the track on Friday setting up and maybe doing some preliminary interviews. Less then 4 weeks now! I'm getting excited!

I'll be there for sure, doing my homework. The Blown Alky cars will add to the fun, bet there will be some nitro fumes in the air by the end of the night.

Tickets???

We are not doing Free tickets this year as have done in the past but we are offering discounted tickets to everyone that pre purchases tickets on nhrda.com the discount promotion code is TDN2012

The poster has discount info on it also

0414-XL.gif

I hear lots of folks are staying at the holiday inn. I think we are getting rooms at the la Quinta, stayed there before. Real quiet and off the highway.

I got a group room rate at the Quality Inn under Lance if ya'll want to call up there. that's where a lot of the ford folks are staying...

Last edited:
20 days left until some of the biggest names in Diesel Performance invade the Lone Star State! Get those pick-ups camera ready boys!

Last edited:
Back