Texas Diesel Nationals partners with Blown Alcohol Association

IT swung south of us a bit 15 miles or so... close enough for me! we got a ton of rain though!!!

Hope to hell we don't have the kind of weather they had today on race day. Hope everyone is safe.

Bring it Roskoe :Cheer: I'm looking forward to not having to pedal it out of the hole, and turning close to 4k

I honestly have no idea what's going to happen. Just hold on and let her eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope to hell we don't have the kind of weather they had today on race day. Hope everyone is safe.

No chit

I am In Dallas filming for diesel tv and that was crazy and the rental got messed up from the hail mine I won't ever complain about the rain in Seattle

See everyone next weekend going to be a great event

Just booked our room at LaQuinta and bought the tickets! Anyone else staying there??

Just booked our room at LaQuinta and bought the tickets! Anyone else staying there??

We are booked at the LaQuinta as a back up plan.... Hopefully will have the step dads motorhome instead.

anybody got 2- 16x12 wheels I can borrow? I've been waiting on my slicks to come in for 2 weeks, and it doesn't look like they'll make it. I have some tires I can use, but need 12" wide wheels.

2 weeks? Where'd you buy them from? Only 12inch wide wheels I got are on the duallie. I bet you could go up to discount and get a cheap pair

M&H.com, John w/M&H seems like a great guy to deal with, but he said they were supposed to be on a truck headed his way last week. Supposedly, they are wiped out and he has a bunch of ppl waiting. I'm searching the web right now, just trying to find the cheapest place.

well not sure on going or not anymore. The PS truck ate the wall tonight.

No chit

I am In Dallas filming for diesel tv and that was crazy and the rental got messed up from the hail mine I won't ever complain about the rain in Seattle

See everyone next weekend going to be a great event

Randy, I heard the advertising for the race on the radio yesterday; station 94.9. Hope it's a great turn out for NHRDA

Ryan

yeah Im ok just sore. The truck is going to take some work to get back together if I decide to put it back together.

Back