1pieceatatime.... Beware.....

Badfummins

Banned
So I sold him a turbo for $1030. He got it complained about the turbine housing
He told me he was getting a housing for it and I then told him to let me know the price of the housing and I would send him the money back for the housing. He then put a claim into PayPal got a total refund And I have yet to receive a turbo back or money or a phone call or even a text or email or private message back that I have sent him. So as of right now he ows me either $1030 back or we talk over a price or my turbo back. I called his shop today and was told he would call me back that never happen either.

I, for one, am getting sick of seeing your name related to deals gone badly. You've been a member of this site for 7 months, and this is the 2nd beware thread I can remember without going over your post history. All you do is use this site as your Craigslist, and don't contribute a damn thing.

Last edited:
I'll agree with my esteemed colleague here, seems like 99% of your posts are in the classified section, selling something, or wanting to buy something.

I have sent countless emails and private messages and calling his shop w no response. So he gets $1030 back and holds my turbo it don't ****ing work like that.

There was no check sent. All done through PayPal. This could of been resolved over the phone through emails But he don't wanna respond to any of it. It's simple to pick up a phone. This is simple he sends me my turbo back or we talk about the price bc of damage to turbine housing it's simple

No offense this don't have **** to do w you so get off his balls and go worry about yourself. At the end of the day he had $1030 in his pocket and my billet s476

Garbage what garbage. He gets his money back and keeps my turbo no I don't think so. Oh he pays to be a vendor so lets kiss his ass and stick up for him when u hear one side. No I don't think so. Alan is a big boy he either deals with this or I drive 4hrs to his shop and bring the state police with me for grand larceny. That's how this works.

I have nothing in this deal, but I have seen many posts on Facebook about you and the bad deals you have done. Between selling junk parts or folks not receiving their products.

This ain't Facebook And at the end of the day your saying its ok for him to keep $1030 and a $2k turbo? Do you understand what you are saying.

He got payed back for the motor he bought that week he flew home after bein out of the states for 2months. And got a free remaned turbo on it and vband clamps and high pressure power steering line done.

Back