1pieceatatime.... Beware.....

Here's a Kleenex, don't post your ghey chit online if you don't want people to get involved, and just keep talkin' bro, we love reading what you have to say! I've never met Alan in my life, not have I ever talked to him.

Last edited:
Nope. Pretty shore I wasn't in jail my Alex. But good try. Another person who I have never done business with who throws his .02$ around.

Here's a Kleenex, don't post your ghey **** online if you don't want people to get involved, and just keep talkin' bro, we love reading what you have to say! I've never met Alan in my life, not have I ever talked to him.

But yet you take his side like he is your best friend...... Ironic.

Because you're an idiot? Pretty cut and dry situation. Still waiting on that screenshot, bruuuuuuh

I'm not posting pictures or emails on here that relates to me and Alan It's simple You guys can relay the message for him to get in touch with me. I'm off this...

Oh, so rather than document your case with facts and data, you'd rather be a douchelord. Good call. You are off of this, hashtag winkeyface

I've done business with Alan. Stand up guy and bent over backwards to get me parts in a hurry to fix my truck. I've not read a single bad thing about him on here. You on the other hand, seems like the laundry list just keeps growing.

Crazy what you can find on the intertube

41FCB79C-311B-4646-A772-6196B0A70343-142-0000000521E28349_zpsb8415912.jpg

Must have been when he was in the "hospital"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Or "out of state" like his GF said while trying to sell the same part to a few different people at the same time.

****ing class act

Game day bucket go BOOM! People like BADFUMMINS do nothing but destory this sport. Everything i have read here he seems nothing more then a crook. This just seems as a ploy to make him look like a victim.

Haha this just cracks me up. Yet another reason why I wouldn't buy/sell from someone that's just recently joined and low post count. I've purchased and sold many things on here over the last few YEARS... Without issues. Like said before karma b!tch!

I think BADFUMMINS is on his phone or he would recognize he is arguing with 2 mods, an administer, and forum.owner...

Dipchit, this is pretty much check mate. You say its none of our business, but your the dumbfukk who posted it on a public forum......

Post a screenshot or GTFO.

Back