1pieceatatime.... Beware.....

I see ppl post stuff pretty often trying to get refunds or parts they paid for from Badfummims on Facebook.

Oh so he responded to my refund 6 days later on here congratulations you can read. And do math. Any thing else you wanna add to a situation you know nothing about or exact details. Just that the buyer is a vendor on here so you automatically take his side to the story. I love all the Internet guys who get involved in ppl business when they live god only knows how far away from the other party who they have never meet or maybe they spoke on the phone. And they get involved. Or the ppl who get on here and bash me who have never done business w me bought anything from me but yet they talk **** on the Internet. But when they see me face to face they don't say anything. This is clearly a problem between me and Alan not anyone else Maybe someone on here can kindly inform him about the situation and have him get in touch with me bc I have done business with plenty of ppl and never have a problem selling or buying from them or there dealings with me.

Hey genius, you posted this on a public forum, what did you expect to happen? Now that people picked a side that doesn't happen to be yours, you're butthurt. Just a lil advice, if you don't want other people involved, don't post on a PUBLIC forum.

a5unu3u6.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

That's the exact post I was going to screenshot and share

I found it very comical that I found that right after reading this thread. If one person yells smoke it could be BS, but if there's several ppl, you may want to start looking for an extinguisher.....

Sent from my paperweight

I saw the exact post today... Roy has layed it out pretty simple for you. You have no evidence to prove anything you say but you would like to drag his name through the mud... Doesn't really go over very well here.

Lmfao glad it's catching up with you every place you screw people over... And you wernt in jail? Why did your gf go to a pull and I heard her say you were in jail? And I'm glad your getting back into pulling after your drag racing career turned out so well.

And the info in getting on Alan and his brother ain't any better.

The info your getting on me and my brother isn't any better? Who is my brother? You must be queer and hang out at all the gay bars he bartends at in Albany? Or maybe you have knowledge of my little brother in a Biblical sense? Whats your girlfriend going to do when you finally come out of the closet?

Nope. Pretty shore I wasn't in jail my Alex. But good try. Another person who I have never done business with who throws his .02$ around.

Look man, we all get arrested once in a while, whether you get released on your own recognisance or not tells alot about your character LOL

Must have been when he was in the "hospital"

Im in the hospital right now....with Lyme disease, the box the charger shipped in must have had some infectious materials.

I don't even think i need to post the time stamps to prove im not the bad guy here. The first paypal refund DID bounce, and it was drafted from a bank account with a different name on it. The first refund was sent on a saturday and Mr. Serabian was adamant I ship it out monday. Its a good thing I was smart enough to notice the payment hadn't cleared as im sure many folks would have just shipped it back and been ****ed on the grand.

I also had a Turbo builder we do some machine work for from time to time look at this charger and his claim was the way the center section was machined where the compressor sits was going to cause a problem and this turbo wasn't going to work properly. But, said turbo builder has a reputation for building time bombs so im not sure how much stock to put in the statement.

Eric called the shop yesterday while I was out picking up lunch and screamed at my younger sister until she was in tears. Apparently me extending the same absolute lack of service/communication that he offered me is not acceptable and gives him the right to scream and people that he doesn't know. Thats what prompted me to start the post on the Facebook swap meet page. He's god damned lucky im a bit wiser and more level headed than I was 8-10 years ago before I was married with a home and assets or I probably would have thrown a 30 pack in the truck for the 4 hour ride to Rhode Island and made a real bad decision.

So now I suppose I should just ship him this charger back......But should I really ship it back knowing he is just going to ram it up someone else Ass? A bit of a moral dilemma.

Either way, if he thinks im shipping it on my dime after he tried to **** me he's out of his mind.

Dude, you mess with my family and I wouldn't be so levelheaded as you are...

Dude, you mess with my family and I wouldn't be so levelheaded as you are...

As it turns out one of the very few things im afraid of is my wife's wrath, and she's 8 months pregnant so the number of acceptable excuses for her having to post bail at this time is pretty small.

I really want to hear what Eric has to say about my brother, or who he thinks might be my brother.

I'm a big fan of 30 box ideas but you definitely have more self control than me obviously.

you scream at another grown man, yeah you're an asshole, you scream at a woman.......wouldn't even need the 30 pack.....

Eric,

This work out like you thought it would?

Eric used to sell a lot of parts locally. Until he ****ed all his local customers. It hasn't taken long to **** people all over the country. The beauty of Karma is that people probably ****ed him in jail!

Back