Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I leaning towards there is a much simpler VIH in the ddec 2. Than 3/4. Possibly a few less sensors on the engine harness as well. With out doing some research that what I'm thinking about it.

The cab has 4 solid mounts to frame at the moment. Wondering if there is a kit to connect bunk and cab together and then have the cab be air ride with bunk

One problem is the lack of this kind of truck up here. I am wanting a w900l and the black diamond interior is nice. I offered 7000 an he wouldn't budge on 10.

That's weird. I'm not a huge kw guy but I don't know why the bunk would be a/r and the cab wouldnt. Freightliner did it the other way for a while, it's real hard on sleeper boots for them to move independently.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's weird. I'm not a huge kw guy but I don't know why the bunk would be a/r and the cab wouldnt. Freightliner did it the other way for a while, it's real hard on sleeper boots for them to move independently.

Neither are air ride on the old ones. Friend has a 359 that both the cab and sleeper have been converted to air ride and both move independently of each other, boot doesn't have an issue keeping it sealed.

Ya in not sure either. If I buy it it needs a clutch so when I drop trans I'll most likely try to build some sort of setup to attach bunk and can and add extra bags not sure how it will go

Neither are air ride on the old ones. Friend has a 359 that both the cab and sleeper have been converted to air ride and both move independently of each other, boot doesn't have an issue keeping it sealed.

Oh really? I was thinking that but thought if they weren't attached it would be hell on the boot

Blocks match. The cooler changed. The LEE is the recessed oil cooler.

We have a C18 crank in our LEX store for $ 9502
Upgrade to new is 8400

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

I can tell you that right now I can go to Ohio Cat and order a NEW crank and it will be $9739.83 outright, there is no upgrade charge for a new one, that is the price.

The reman crank is $8278.85 with a core charge of $1425.35.

These are prices through my personal account through Ohio cat.

I can tell you that right now I can go to Ohio Cat and order a NEW crank and it will be $9739.83 outright, there is no upgrade charge for a new one, that is the price.

The reman crank is $8278.85 with a core charge of $1425.35.

These are prices through my personal account through Ohio cat.
Yes? That's just what the screen said in front of me. Everything is negotiable with buying power

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

I know that, but he was saying that it had bags on the sleeper and the cab was solid mounted. That freightliner I was talking about is a 97 and seems to be constantly eating boots, if a rock or stick gets in there it just chews them up. I thought that kw used a complete frame under the cab and bunk with the bags mounted at the rear. I'd looked in to it at one point because that was how I was planning on doing my 359

No the aerocab wasn't even a dream in 93, not sure why KW did it the way they did but the older modular cab trucks had an ai ride sleeper but a solid mounted cab, I think the only advantage to that would be for a sleeping codriver.

No the aerocab wasn't even a dream in 93, not sure why KW did it the way they did but the older modular cab trucks had an ai ride sleeper but a solid mounted cab, I think the only advantage to that would be for a sleeping codriver.

Seriously? I never knew that.

I was misinformed I guess. The guy told me he thought they were about half that price. I'll probably just go back with a c15 then with the same set up in my other truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can get close to 1000 working HP out of a C15 if you want.

Maybe you should, give you something to do vs spewing BS online. I'll trade you C18 parts for all the european junk they've shipped here. Starting with the Paccar MX and I'll use the MBE4000 scrap as packing material. Scrap prices are down here which makes trucks powered by this junk worth even less.
Those are american spec pos, not any good over here.

This A model belongs to a local fuel transport outfit, notice anything odd about it?
37c5dd347b1f2fea72aebe94c78756fd.jpg

I'm not s real big fan of the aerodyne bunks but that is one good looking truck! I do like the doors.

What's it have for power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back