New Here

OP, some of these guys might be razzing you since you're new, but do you think Borg Warner would sponsor a pro street truck of this caliber without it having a Chunchit valve? (sponsor decal on top driver side tailgate)

This was the mechanical version, but there's two problems with a Chunchit valve...

1) Finding one, two, three or four; depending on your turbo setup and if planning on spraying nitrous.

2) Since it sounds like you're going after a D&J Executioner, finding the information to tune the electronic version to make it work with your future engine setup.
7dec26ce5f0a944e7e193a9031184fac.jpg

Last edited:
:hehe: I am really in need of a sponsor for my race truck build from chunchit valve... Who do I need to contact? H&S?

LMAO I figured that PowerstrokeArmy had something to do with this... sounds like one of their kind :stab:

I think it actually started on Powerstroke.org, then he went to PSA to ask the same questions, then (thank goodness) Cloverleaf recommended that he come here. I truly believe he has come to the right place for all of his questions to be answered...

I think it actually started on Powerstroke.org, then he went to PSA to ask the same questions, then (thank goodness) Cloverleaf recommended that he come here. I truly believe he has come to the right place for all of his questions to be answered...
What's the best diesel engine for drag racing and sled pulling?

6.0L Powerstroke. Those are awesome with Stage III Bulletproofing.

But only when the H&S hydro exterminator is added onto it. That’s like stage III bulletproofing on steroids! Couple that with the chunchit valve and you’re well above 4000 hp.

Last edited:
Back